[H] Returning Holy Priest looking for guild for dragonflight

Howdy!

I am looking to find a guild to raid with for DragonFlight and to do Mythics with. I am a Holy Priest main and I’d like to level a character on whatever server the guild is on to get back in the groove of the game. It’s been years since I’ve actually raided and been consistent with the game but I’m looking to change that with the right guild.

Availability is open for right now but that could change in the future so preferably some time in the evening or night on EST would work best. Feel free to add me on discord: PrincessKenny#0795 or on Bnet: PrncessKenny#11731. Hope to talk to ya soon! :smile:

Hello there, I have several spots open on my 1 night a week AotC focused team. I’ll drop my guild blerb down below and if it sounds like we might be a good fit, I’d love to chat with you.

Hey there Bubble!

Trinity is a group of players who have enjoyed content from Vanilla/Classic days to Shadowlands & looking at building a team(s) for DragonFlight. We are currently just focusing on Mythic+ and getting ready for Season 4 Mythic+ and raiding.

We are looking for any new & returning players that enjoy having a place to hang out, play the game, gear up & even play other games on our off nights.

We are pretty laid back, we are learning new alts and trying new things to keep it different & trying to have fun with it.

We are a multi game community, and we’re always looking for like minded people to join our social circle.

If you want to talk more, feel free to reach out to me on either discord or battle net. We would love to hear from you!
Toxicity#6897
or my Bnet: Astrelles#1444