[H] returning healer looking for guild

Currently maining Priest, although open to flexing into other healers as needed. Interested in AOTC raiding and running M+ outside of that with a good guild group. Played a little bit in S1 of DF but took a break, currently gearing up and getting ready for 10.2. hmu
BT: MoonDog#11846
Disc: moondog2305

B.net request sent, look forward to talking

One Night Affair is an AOTC focused guild raiding only 1 night a week.
US-Stormrage

Raid times: Tuesday night 8:30-11:30 EST.

OPTIONAL night Thur 9-11 for those looking to do a little more.
Many Mythic+ KSM minded players. Guild Organized M+ runs on Friday Nights!

Vault of the Incarnates
8/8N 8/8H 2/8M

Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible
9/9N 9/9H (AOTC in 7 weeks raiding 1 night a week.)

Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope

Raid Leader is a former mythic and CE player. We will focus on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment.

Recruitment is currently open for:
ALL classes and roles with preference for the following:
Holy Paladin
Resto Shaman
Blood DK or Guardian Druid
Demon Hunter
Mage
Priest
DPS DK

Contact Lucast on Discord
Lucast#0562

Added you on discord, if you play disc then you would be a great fit for us. Guild info:

Reloaded [Stormrage] 9/9H is recruiting for 10.2. We are a newly formed guild made up of AOTC and CE raiders. Our primary focus is AOTC but we are recruiting for so we have the numbers to do some mythic until it stops being fun. We will not be going for CE. We also run m+ several nights a week and we have a few members who enjoy arena and bgs if you are into pvp. Raid nights are 8-11 CST Sunday and Monday.

Currently we are recruiting Hpal or disc, Mage, and Warlock.

We are an 18+ guild. We have a fun chill environment, but we are looking to progress at a decent pace and not spend weeks or months wiping on the same boss so we expect our members to continually be looking to improve.

Looking forward to chatting with you!

Bnet: Achilion#11490
Discord: Achilion

Hey Oldrisper!

Keystone Raiders is a new guild on Proudmoore eyeing AOTC for 10.2. We’ll raid one night a week (W 6-9 PT) with the rest of the week focused on M+ teams.

In-game — [A]Hansraj / [H]Hansraaj
Discord — Hansraj
BattleTag — Hansraj#1828

Hello! We are currently looking for a priest and another healer!

Claw and Shadow is a guild of friends who have been playing World of Warcraft together for years. We currently focus on casual AOTC raid content, but have done Mythic level raiding in the past. We also enjoy other content and games together.

Raid Info

Days: Tuesday and Wednesday
Time: 9PM to 11:30PM Eastern Time

Contact Info

Mucc - Guildmaster
Discord: cainage

Drok - Recruitment Officer
Discord: vicious_ed

Omusa - Raid Leader
Discord: omusa

[H/A] [Hyjal] From Nothing - AOTC - Life First - Tues 6-9PM PST - we’re recruiting! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hey there, Welcome back to WoW!

I wont spam my information here - but rather drop a link to my recruitment post. We are very much a Life > WoW concept, with a strong social feature. We are AOTC focused, but do intend on doing mythic raiding at some point down the line - with concepts of: Everyone should get to participate, the game is relatively easy, practice is the key. There is no better place to practice than with a guild.

Take a look and feel free to add me on Discord (in the link) to chat more, if you would like.

[Degenerates Only] - Rebuilding for Season 3 - Semi Casual AOTC+ - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Currently recruiting for new roster to make a second raid group in my guild on area 52. We went 7/9 mythic and have a full 1st group and are looking to create a second group. Currently have a tank spot open (other tank is myself a DK)
Raiding mon/tues 9 to midnight est. On Area 52
Feel free to add me on discord: tanatithe
If want more info ect. The goal will be a cutting edge pushing group, fair disclosure its a new roster so may be slow start, depending on how much recruiting i can manage before season 3.
Our guild loves running M+ and always welcome another active player as well.
Cheers
(Please ignore character posting this… forum wont let me change it to main for what ever reason… lol

Check out our post here:

Good Afternoon!

Morning Lads is a new Horde guild on Area-52 recruiting for Mythic level Raiding.

This guild is created with a goal of Cutting Edge in 10.2.

We raid strictly 6-hours a week each Saturday and Sunday from 6am-9am server time (EST). Given our aspirations and light schedule, we are seeking raiders who understand the importance of attendance and preparation.

We are currently recruiting ALL classes, specs, and roles.

If you’re interested in joining us or learning more, feel free to reply here or contact me:

Asphixiator#1101 on Bnet
Demo0689 on Discord