[H] Returning For DragonFlight Looking For Semi Hardcore/Fun Guild

Returning from the usual end of expansion break and looking for a guild to go forward into DragonFlight. Looking for fun semi hardcore( aotc with the possibility of mythic) for raid, mythic +, achievements run and all other sort of shenanigans. Will be maining melee dps either dk or pally with tank off spec.

Hey there Vinastrada!!

Sounds like you are looking for a new place to call home.
Currently our guild is searching for some players to complete our raid team. We raid Monday/Wednesday 8:30-11pm EST. As for Mythic + , we’ve got people running keys steady! Outside of WoW, we have people who play a wide variety of games. Usually once a week or so, some of us will get on together and play a game like Among Us, Pummel Party, and recently Human Fall Flat. We try to do a little bit of everything so that there’s something for everyone.
Feel free to add me on Discord (Sparty#7585) and we can talk more there. In the meantime, check out our recruitment post if you are interested and let me know if you’ll consider joining us for Dragonflight!!
~Sparty

Vinastrada
My guild Legalize Peacebloom [A] - Whisperwind, a newly formed guild whose core members have been AOTC every tier since legion. We consist of players of all types, from hardcore veterans, to returning players, to the brand new raiders checking out the scene for the first time. We sometimes dip our toes in a little mythic raiding, but our focus is AOTC and Mythic +'s. We have a strong Mythic+ community, so if that’s your thing, come check us out. We only ask that you be respectful of the people around you. We’re mostly all in our 30’s and enjoy a good laugh, but when it’s time to raid, it’s time to raid. We are a new guild looking to expand our ranks and our community. We currently have people running keys from 2s to 22s, and will be raiding Friday and Saturday 8-1030pm est come DF. If you’re interested let me know. My discord is Arriesa#9139. I look forward to chatting with you.

Shaun

Hey Vinastrada,

You sound just like the type of player we are looking for at Shattered Valhalla. If you would like give the post a quick read and add me on discord to chat more.

Hey Vina,

I’m not looking for the stress of finding 20+ for Mythic, but if that’s not a deal breaker check out my recruitment post. Looking to fill our roster with people like you, because we’re in the same boat.

Hello!

Fresh Fries is a brand new guild on Horde-Emerald Dream. We are a semi-casual group a friends who started up a community in order to start raiding Heroic come Dragonflight. We are planning on only Tuesday/Wednesday night raids, 2-3 hours a day. We are open to newer raiders who are willing to put in the effort needed.

We are mainly looking for Ranged DPS and Healers, but have some space for all roles at the moment.

If interested or want more info, feel free to message me on BNet (iReedMinds#1823) or Discord (iReedMinds#9120).