[H] returning DH Tank LF AoTC Guild

Hey everyone, I am an old school vanilla player whose guild dissolved after getting AoTC in CN. After that I took a break and kind of missed all of 9.1 and 9.1.5. Just recently subbed back and looking for a chill guild who needs a tank to jump into Sepulcher and maybe some M+ keys. Willing to server transfer.

Hey Svavel Drunk n Disorderly is looking for more raiders for the upcoming 9.2 content.

Who We Are: We are a guild comprised of all types of people with one common goal – to enjoy our time together. We believe WoW should be played for fun first and foremost, and prog should come second. We make it a priority to maintain a relaxed and chill atmosphere at raids, toxicity is strongly prohibited and we deal with it immediately. Large active community, with over 50+ raiders across multiple teams.

Raid Info: We are an AoTC focused guild, and have achieved it each tier since we’ve formed. While we do end up downing a couple Mythic bosses afterwards, our focus is truly on AoTC. We are currently recruiting for our Weekend Team (Fri/Sat), which runs from 8-11pm est.

What We Need: Any role will be considered, though would love a warlock, priest, enhance shaman. Currently full on tanks, though will consider any quality applicant.

Not a Raider? - No problem! We have many M+ groups running each day with a KSM focus.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Svavel,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero, H Thrall, is recruiting dps and a tank for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. The guild has been around for about 8 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor. We are very LGBTQ friendly.

To round out our group we are currently looking for dps (warlock/spriest/mage/rogue) and a non paladin tank.

We are 10/10H SoD and achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and prefer to do that with guild groups. Nearly all of our raiders have KSM. We are also willing to help gear up guildies who may either be changing their main, or are simply behind and want to gear up for raiding.

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat

Kitty Whiskers on Area 52 is a fun and laid back AOTC focused raid team. We are 10/10H SoD and will be looking to go 11/11H in the new raid. We raid Tuesday and thursday 8-1030pm EST and run keys just about every night too. If youre interested shoot me a message TeddyWstSide#4051. Thanks for your time.

Heya, we are a one night a week group looking for a dh tank to our team .
We wanna try and go mythic but without pressure or stress.

More deets here