[H] Ret/Hpal 476-479 5/12M

Ret/Hpal with 5/12M cleared on farm with progression into Drest as well as Hivemind. Both progression groups were done with pugs and exguild who quit for the tier. I am a day trader so I have no time for raid any time before 3PM EST. Please whisper me in-game so that we may discuss progression!

Looking for a guild with equal progression or at the very least 3/12M. Thank you!

would u be looking for a sat/sunday guild? if so hit me up on disc. Unknownhealz#9861 2pm-5pm cst raid times [H] <Pretentious Drunks> Illidan Mythic Weekend Team 1/10M 9/10H

Long story short, prior guild leader has been afk for a bit so the main raiders and I took it upon ourselves to recreate while progging with MORE serious members.
[H] [US] [Illidan]
[Violence Speed Momentum]
is just those words, we plan to push content hard fast and continuously! Like to Raid but can’t find competent Pugs and/or guild members never show up? Well…

We’re on Illidan US and play Horde. We’re looking for Tanks Healers and BIG PUMPERS to push Mythic Ny’alotha while coasting into Shadowlands. Majority of us are 3-4/12 But were lead by a 10/12M Raider.
Reply with what you expect from your guild and/or if interested (Discord Lyonz#4148)

Raid times are Fri/Sat 8pm-12am(EST)