[H] Ret Paladin LF raiding guild

Hello!

I am a returning player, coming back to wow after taking a short break after week 1 castle nathria due to personal reasons. I have also at the time of writing this tranferred from Alliance to Horde. I am a raid focused, improvement focused player looking for a guild to grab AOTC and some mythic prog, do high keys and pvp on the side as well.

As for me, I started playing wow in TBC and have played ever since. My biggest draw to the game is raiding, has been and continues to be. I would say that my perfect raid group would be one that is capable of sitting down and getting stuff done but also knows how to have a bit of fun as well. As I mentioned above I am improvement focused, I always strive to be the best that I can be for my group.

I can raid any day of the week, from 7PM EST to 1AM EST at the latest. I prefer multiple days (but also understand that we’ve been raiding CN for a while and people are burnt out). 2 days at the least, 3 at the most.

I am focused on playing Ret paladin as I am having a lot of fun doing so, however I do also enjoy Prot/Holy on the side and wouldn’t mind bringing that offspec to raid or keys. I am more comfortable with tanking but for the right group I absolutely wouldn’t mind learning to heal as I enjoy Holy quite a lot also.

I am reachable always as long as I’m awake. The best places to reach me would be either on discord, my tag is Nekowaifu#9999. My btag also works, though I’m more reachable there when I’m home, Nekowaifu#1587 is my tag.

I’m excited to return to the game now and going forward into 9.1 and I hope to speak to some of y’all soon!