Guild Found - Dead Thread

Interested in active M+ and N/H raiding. Not hardcore, but would like scheduled raid days and easily accessible M+ groups during the rest of week. Realm swapping soon, so that’s not an issue at all. I won’t have the time or resources to run any mythic raids, so that’s not (currently) an option for me.

Hey there! Dont Die of Hyjal is an adult, casual guild focused on achieving AoTC each raid tier. We enjoy a laid back environment that sees bosses fall at a steady pace.

All we ask is that you know your class, come prepared to raids by watching guides/strats, and have a good attitude and willingness to improve.

We are currently 9/9N 9/9H 1/9M BoD and 2/2H Crucible. We raid on Monday and Thursday from 8-10:30 PM Central Time.

We also try to run some Mythic+ keys on the weekends!

If you’re interested in more info please add my battle tag Wild#11964 or my Discord Wildreaver#5858.

Thanks and hope to talk to you soon!

1 Like

hey Nolephor!

Nexus [H] Turalyon 8/9H BoD, (AOTC Uldir) is Looking for a few more good people.

We are a guild that’s biggest priority is having fun while killing monsters.

Our guild is a family. I know a lot of guilds say that, but ours is that weird combination of love and sarcasm that make up a true community, lol.

We are a mature guild, with average age ranging in the 30s-40s. (We have many families, and completely understand real life priorities.) We spend a good amount of time in discord, both text and chat, and have a lot of fun together.

We have raiders and casuals alike, as well as returning players and new to the game players.

We also enjoy doing other things together like keys and old content for achievements.

Please contact (btag) Blue#1985 or taransula#1161

Joined up. Been chatting with a member and joined the discord, and it’s been fun already. Thanks :slight_smile: