|H| Resto/Balance druid or DH Lf guild

Have both my druid and DH at level 60. I can either dps or heal and I am looking for a guild that wants to clear heroic and progress into Mythic. Willing to server transfer to a guild where I can call home as I stopped playing a few months ago waiting for new content and was 5/12 mythic Nyalotha when I took a break.

Message me Grutie#11819

Would be interested in speaking with you as we currently have no boomkin.

Seraphic is a Horde guild on the Realm Area 52, our focus is mythic progression and mythic +. The guild is being formed from a group of friends, several with multiple CE achievements and the rest with high level mythic progression. We’re wanting a chill yet serious environment where players can enjoy the time they have to play the game, but still progress at a fair or quicker pace through the high end PvE content. We raid 8pm to 11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

Current Needs:

Tanks - Open to Exceptional Applicants
Healers - Holy Paladin, Resto Druid
Melee DPS- Feral Druid, Windwalker Monk
Ranged DPS - Boomkin Druid

If you believe you are exceptional at your class and can outperform one of our raiders apply today, we will give you the opportunity to show it.

Below is a list of our general goals and ambitions

• Be fairly geared throughout the expansion.
  • Clear Heroic within first or second week of tier release.
  • Complete +15 M+ keys once a week minimum.
  • To build a community of players that are online around the clock.
  • Preferably a friendly environment.
  • By the end of Shadowlands, we want to be CE in more than one raid tier.

If interested, reply to this post with battletag or Discord information.

Feel free to add one of our officers on Discord for a faster response:

Froggy - Guild Master - Discord vmsfroggy#4819 - Bnet vmsfroggy#1886
Isaac - Raid Leader - Discord (Stink)#7494 - Bnet Stink#11325
Shankspec - Recruiter - Discord Shankspec#8004 - Bnet mynucka1788#1532

We would be very interested in a druid that can both dps and heal for our mythic roster. Please check out the info below (usual spam) and if our times/days fit what you can do, then please reach out to chat!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-smooth-brain-returning-top-100-us-players-looking-for-1-healer-boomkin-lock-and-other-dps/597357?u=avenna-bleeding-hollow

I would be very interested in speaking with you, message me at Tommy#1664 on bnet or Demonslayerl#4843.

Message me on Bnet: Manetheren#11993 , We were 10/12M last tier, need a DH havoc.

Hey man it’d be sick if you came and played some space chicken for us. Check out our spam and hit me up.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/recruiting-dps-and-heals-for-mythic-nathria/725922

Hey there Kozma,

I’ll post our spam below, if it looks good hit us up.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hbleedinghollow-fragment-recruiting-for-sl/742407

Hey Kozma! We are exactly what you are looking for and we have a spot for a main DH :slight_smile:
Hit me up on discord today. Infinight#7632.

Hey Kozma! Warmode On is a newly formed hardcore guild in Bleeding Hollow and we’re looking for people to push keys and mythic raiding in Shadowlands.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday 8pm-11pm est.

Current Needs: We’re looking for damage dealer (Both Ranged or Melee) and any Healers.

Guild Faction: For The Horde!!!

Our guild is made up of a group of friends that recently transferred to Bleeding Hollow. We aim to be the best guild on this server. All are welcome including competitive players or players that just want to have fun. All of our current members have achieved AOTC as well as pushed mythic raiding with some achieving CE. Many of our players have 99 parses and are in the top 500s.

If you are interested or you have any additional questions please feel free to contact me.
Battlenet Tag: Azella#11626
Discord: Zaalia#7666