[H] Resto Shaman LF AOTC Guild

Hi, friends.

Horde Resto Shaman (Or Holy Pally / RDruid / Holy Priest – I have one of every healer, but my shaman is my best geared) LF AOTC / Mythic raiding guild for 9.1 and beyond!

I transferred to Horde mid-CN and was lucky enough to join a lovely guild, but their raid team is full, and I really, really want to get back into raiding for 9.1.

Here is my io profile: Jenøvå ‹Dojo› @ Hyjal (US) (raider.io)

I am also able to provide logs from when I was actively raiding.

My schedule is open as well.

1 Like

Feel free to contact me via Discord! (Jenova#1993)

Hey! So we are actually looking for a resto shaman on our core team. We are a previous CE guild, with 8/10M CN. We will be getting CE in 9.1, we raid Friday/Saturday evenings 6pm-9pm EST for progression and then an optional Thursday for farm/heroic content. Let me know if you are interested. You can reach me on Bnet at Nexed#11653, or you can add me on discord at Nexed#4210.

Heyo my guild avalanche is an aotc focused guild that raids tue/thurs 11:30pm to 2 am est(that’s 8:30 to 11pm pst) and we are looking for another healer just like you. Feel free to hit me up on bnet fynale#1653.

Guild: Mythic Raid team Charlie Work located on US-Illidan-Horde

Our guild is a progression focused, semi-hardcore team. We want players who are like minded and who are looking to consistently improve. While understanding gear is just a means to help progression.
We have been raiding as a team together since the end of WOD.

RECRUITMENT: OPEN (All experienced players encouraged to apply)
-Range Dps Hunter, Boomkin, Warlock. UH Death knight

What we are looking for: We are a mythic progression team that is trying to achieve cutting edge, but life happens we understand that, we just want to kill stuff, we aren’t looking to knock down world first’s but we are still aiming for cutting edge. Bottom line is we don’t want to waste your time and we don’t want our time wasted below are qualities we look for in a mythic raider.

Raid times: Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday 8-pm-11pm ET (These times are currently subject to change but these are times have raided in the past)

Where to apply:
If you’re interested in joining our main raid please fill out our Google Form:

https://forms.gle/dty8TFRUZvekJBwg7

Please any questions our officers are almost always available in battle.net

Our Recruitment officers listed below.
kcin#1645
otherday#11956
moshin123usa#1151

We are currently looking for a holy priest we are an AoTc guild looking to push hard into mythics this teir check us out

Hello! We are looking for a healer to round out our heal core for our Tues/Thurs team. We raid 7-9pm PST and are on Hyjal :slight_smile: Team is AOTC focused with desire to push into mythic in 9.1

I have sent you a request on Discord. Hope to hear from you.

Chizicle#3760

Hey!

We over at on Bleeding Hollow server are excited to hear you’re interested in a raid team. I think we may be a great fit for your situation. Our raid team’s several members have been raiding together for years. Most of us are in our mid 20’s to 30’s, some with families. Our goal is to push heroic and mythic as deep as we can this tier with an eye towards CE eventually. We reached AOTC with 3/10M before taking a break for the remainder of 9.0 and are very excited to get back into the groove of things.

We raid twice per week on Tuesday/Wednesday nights 9:15pm - 12:15pm Eastern.

Contact confetti scones#7150, Alphatrion98#1538 or astrolix#7598 on Discord if you have any questions or are interested in joining.

Descendants of Lore is an AOTC guild recruiting on the alliance side. I will leave our spam and if you are interested feel free to add me to battlenet to talk more:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around since Vanilla (15 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity.

We make a push for Heroic each expansion.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for talented DPS classes, healers, and a hybrid tank to help fill in for tanking when needed.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

We are recruiting healers if you are willing to transfer to Illidan. Trash Pack we were an AOTC focused guild that did some casual Mythic Progression until we got to 4/10 in CN. The plan in 9.1 is to AOTC ASAP and push Mythic.

Reach out to dxopherj #1119 on discord.

Hey Jenova!

I tried to hit you up on discord but it didn’t seem to want to find you for whatever, so I’m going to check in here. If you’re interested in jumping back up to mythic raiding, we may be the group for you.

My guild is currently in search of a solid Resto shaman to fill out our healing core. We are currently 9/10m although we did have to take a bit of a break before we were able to kill sire due to real life catching up with a few of our players. We have a strong history of getting CE with time to spare.

We have a strong roster coming back in 9.1 and plan to continue knocking out CEs going forward. We are a fun group with long standing members that have been around for years.

Check out on Malice on Bleeding Hollow or feel free to hit me up for more information.

Bnet: Medira#1121
Discord: Medira#6451

Hi Earthfire. Persistent-Thrall [H] is recruiting AOTC/Mythic. We are looking for a another heals to join our core raid team and would like to talk to you more about our guild. You can contact me in game at Cocopuff#1627 or discord at Coco#6386. Look forward to hearing from you. :slight_smile:

(H) Broken-Bleeding Hollow (US) is recruiting for Shadowlands!

Top Reasons that Broken might be for you.

1. Longevity - the guild has been active since BC (originally on Uldaman).
  2. Wildly inappropriate “NC-17” Discord & Guild banter.
  3. We limit breaks in raids to push the pace and get things done.
  4. We understand, real life is important and comes first.
  5. Never too satisfied, never too negative.
  6. Loot council add on utilized for loot distribution via RCLootCounil.

Did we get your attention? GOOD! Now to the details:

Team WLU: Tuesday & Thursday 9:30PM-12:30AM EST, 6/10M and 10/10H in CN. Our tank spots are currently filled, all other roles have some openings.

Always interested in exceptional players!

Our goal is to blend a mixture of fun and progression, while staying efficient with our limited raid schedule of 2 nights. The guild is mostly adults 21+, with loads of game and real life experience, who enjoy working together as a team to master new bosses and make fun of each other along the way. Overall, we are a guild comprised of progression minded raiders who also have real life commitments, that are not happy to just farm a raid on heroic endlessly.

Go to discord - Cd8mSqC or add B-Tag Pleb#11142 and I can answer any questions you may have!

Do you have a Bnet or Discord I can add you on so we can chat?

Discord: Nexed#4210
Bnet: Nexed#11653

(One Shot Is Never Enough) Bleeding Hollow Looking to Grow our Mythic Team for 9.1 3/10M Tue/ Thurs 9est to 11:30est. RBG’S on the weekend and mythic + on off nights. Currently looking for a 3 dps , and 1 healer.

We have 3rd raid night every other week on Mon. Returning Players and casual Players welcome. Battle.net Fenadorm#1793

hello! very interested in talking with you.