[H] Resto Druid LF Guild

Hello all,

I recently transferred here and am looking for a Raiding guild that pushes keys. Currently my iLvl is pretty low, but I am working on raising that to push keys and do Heroic/Mythic Raiding.

Only day I’m not available is Tuesday.

Thank you

1 Like

You’re welcome to join Legend if you want. We have a M+ rank.

Hi there:

We would love to have another resto druid for our Mythic+ and raid nights. See our guild info below:

Unbound

What we are: A fun social guild that raids on the weekends.

We believe in having fun and maintaining friendship while enjoying the game to the fullest. We raid Friday/Saturday nights. We have been playing since Vanilla on different servers and made Turalyon our home in 2014. We have a great core team and have room to add more. We believe in trying our best while raiding but do not believe in yelling or belittling our members.

We consider ourselves a very casual raiding team. Raids are scheduled Fri/Sat nights 8-1030pm server. We clear current content in a relaxed social setting. We all have jobs/school and want to enjoy our time in game.

We enjoy all expects of WoW. You can find us running older raids for achievements/transmogs/mounts. We schedule weekly Mythic Dungeon runs and Island expeditions. We take advantage of all weekly events. Some of us enjoy pet battling…I have to catch them all!

We are currently 8/8 Normal and 5/8 Heroic.

Greetings, Rayure. I’m the GM for Subject to Change, a horde guild. I like to call us a social-everything guild - from running keys, to raiding, to islands or pvp or leveling, we like running content together and having a great time while we do it.

I’ve included my guild ad below. I’m also happy to give you the guild’s discord info so that you can see what we’re like.

Have a great day. :slight_smile:

Subject to Change (4/8N) is forming ranks and looking for more! A labor of love, we strive to be a home to all kinds of players, and every member is valued. Love raiding? How about smashing through keystones? Are you the reason the term “Altoholic” was coined? We’re looking for people just like you! We have the great players and nice people who make WoW fun and stress free.

We’re seeking all roles and classes for Normal and Heroic raiding, keys and other mayhem. We’re willing to put in the elbow grease to build something great, and we’d love to have you join us!

Everything in life is subject to change. Why not spend time with people who care?

Raid times - Wednesday/Sunday 8pm EST

Join us for DND, transmog contest, PVP, attacking alliance capitals, M+, etc, Join the fun. A fun drama free Heroic raid centered community.

Guild & Server: <Last Sanctuary> :horde~1: Turalyon
Raid Times/Days: Sunday and Monday 8 PM to 11 PM EST (Server)
Current Progression: 8/8 N 6/8 H Uldir
Recruitment Contacts: @Likim#3305 for Discord, Sc100vet#1373 Battletag