[H] Resto Druid 405 Looking for Raiding and M+ Guild

Hello,

I am a returning raider looking for a horde guild that preferably raids on Tuesdays and Thursday nights. I am in CST and would like to be done raiding by 11pm CST.

My previous experience includes mythic from WOD up to this expansion. I have raided as mage, boomkin, feral, windwalker, mistweaver, holy pally, and resto druid. I prefer raiding as resto druid though. I am currently on Bleeding Hollow, but if I think we are a good fit I am willing to server transfer.

My armories for relevant toons are:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/bleeding-hollow/snehorn

If you have a spot and your guild is looking for a former mythic raider please feel free to message me on discord. Snehorn#7410

PS. I also have a couple friends who may want to join the guild. They are predominately M+ers currently but they have also mythic raided and may again in the future.

Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to hearing from you.

Hey! I’m not sure if you are looking for a Mythic raiding guild specifically but if you’re open to an AOTC guild I’d love to chat more. You can reach me on Bnet: Elizabiz#1963 or Discord: Zib#2185, hope to hear from you!

Hey, I sent you a message on discord! For clarification I do not need to be in a hardcore world first pushing guild, but I would like to be in a guild at least trying to push mythic bosses.

Bump! Still looking!

Imperial Guard is returning back in action for 8.2 We are currently looking for members of all calibers to fill our ranks. We are in need of all classes and roles for our raids. We are also looking for members that want to build a fun community. We are a family oriented and have been around since 2012!

What to expect from us

• Raiding at a semi-casual level, but still clearing content in a reasonable time frame.
  • Family Friendly atmosphere
  • Help with classes or in game knowledge when needed.

What we expect from you

• Non toxic behavior
  • Open to constructive criticism
  • Ability to listen and to learn
  • Prior notice if unable to make raids (let us know as soon as possible) we do understand real life happens!

Guild Raiding Progression
BFD-Break
Uldir 2/8M 8/8H - AoTC
ABT - 3/11M 11/11H - AoTC
ToS - AoTC
NH - 3/10M 10/10H - AoTC
EN - AoTC

if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via this forum, discord or in game.

Discord Thirdpint#1124
Battle tag Tiekenee#1613

We raid 7-11 Friday/Saturday CST