[H]<Reprieve> New Late Night Mythic Raiding Guild ( w/ social and M+)

Reprieve - Thrall [H]

Raid Times/Days: Tuesday / Wednesday 12am (midnight) - 3am EST (server). We may add a 3rd night based on raid group availability (Thursday or Friday)

Current Progression: TBD. [GM and current Core members are all 9/9N 9/9H (BoD) with some mythic kills]
Recruitment Contacts: Nephlim#1798 (bnet) / Nephlim#6908 (Discord - preferred)

Requirements: 18+ preferred. No Drama. Semi-mature attitude (casual atmosphere). Skill over ilevel. For raiders, you must be able to keep up with mechanics while keeping appropriate healing/dps numbers.

Raiding Roster Needs:
Core Ranged DPS
Core Melee DPS

Filled spots
Core Healers - Exceptional applicants may still be considered (skilled with off-spec DPS)
Tanks - may be considered if they don’t mind rotating between tanking and DPSing.

This guild is newly formed with the intent to push mythic raids with a semi-hardcore attitude. We are looking for more members who are interested in seeing progression at a steady pace.

I am looking to build a solid group with both mythic raiding and a social atmosphere where you can relax on off-nights and get some farming done or work on mythic+ runs without having to pug outside.

Alts, Social and Mythic+ players are welcome to join. (LGBTQ friendly) I am interested in making a Mythic+ team (secondary to raiding)

If you find that you can’t reach Madam, try my discord as well! -Serebeer

Ser#3762 (Discord)

Still looking for new members, have a few potential transfers coming in.

Great, Madam. More the merrier.

Updated some info. We have currently filled our core tank and healer spots for our initial roster. We will still consider healers who can swap to DPS in raid and rotating in as heals based on the encounter.