[H] <Remission> - 5/10M - LF EXCEPTIONAL DPS / HEALER - 2 DAYS A WEEK

About US
Remission on Zul’jin is a guild comprised of experienced players seeking to achieve cutting edge progression on a casual raid schedule. With a leadership team that has been raiding at top levels since Vanilla, we are committed to fostering a friendly, helpful, competitive and knowledgeable community that will produce results. As BfA comes to a close, Remission is actively recruiting all players who have a strong desire to raid at the highest level, without being able to commit to a hardcore schedule.

Raid Schedule
Shadowlands:

• Sunday / Monday: 9:00pm – 12:00am EST
  • Alts / Friends and Family runs to be scheduled

Mythic+
Off nights are typically used to push keys and assist guildmates with their weekly runs. If raiding isn’t your thing, Remission is also recruiting players specifically for Mythic+.

Requirements

• Positive attitude – Able to accept/provide constructive criticism while avoiding guild drama
  • Preparedness – Strong class knowledge, strategy research, food/pots/flasks (To be provided)
  • Timeliness – Timely pulls will be essential to Raid success
  • Social – Discord engagement and a sense of humor is appreciated

Current Needs: EXCEPTIONAL DPS / HEALER (any class)

Final Word
The majority of Remission is comprised of working adults with young families.
This results in most activities currently taking place between 6:00pm – 12:00am EST. Remission is also accepting social, mythic + and pvp applicants.

If interested, please apply on www.remission.gg or message an officer for more details:

Battlenet: shanehimself#1169, Taquito#11794
Discord: Shaner#3095, Taquito#7999

1 Like

Immediate raid openings for DPS and accepting all classes for Mythic +

1 Like

Still looking for exceptional DPS

Still looking for exceptional dps!

Don’t join, just a bunch of #$%! heads who can’t take a simple joke.

Recruiting exceptional dps!

Recruiting a healer and a few more exceptional dps!

As of 9/23 we are still recruiting exceptional players!

We have about 1-2 dps spots open for our core roster.

We are still recruiting!

Bump! Still looking for exceptional players!

yoyo we are still looking for more!

bump! Still recruiting. Thanks all!

still searching for some exceptional dps!

Hello!

Previous mythic raider here, looking to get back into it for shadowlands. My main spec is usually shadow, with disc being OS.

I haven’t raided mythic since Legion, so I don’t have too many recent logs, and I have 12 max level toons, with various raiding spread across them. Happy to share out what I have if you guys are interested.

Bnet: Tryforce#1613
Discord: Tryforce#8641

Still recruiting exceptional DPS.

We are still recruiting exceptional DPS!

Heyo! I was wondering if y’all are still in need of Melee dps for your Raid Team. I’ll apply on the site that you gave as well.

Current Needs: EXCEPTIONAL Melee DPS (WARRIOR AND DK) - We are accepting applicants with exceptional DPS, so please still apply if your class is not listed.

Bump need resto shaman asap!