Remastered (US Llane-Arygos, Horde) is looking for healers for Mythic Castle Nathria!
Who are we?
Remastered (previously Crom) has been together since the beginning of Legion. We are a Mythic raiding guild with a great and active community, who likes to hang out in Discord and play other games together. We are a laid-back guild, always looking to have fun, and a majority of us have gotten together at BlizzCon and other events. The core group raids twice a week, and offer alt runs on lower difficulties for alts, friends and family.
Other than raiding, some of us are also participating in PvP activities like arenas and battlegrounds, leveling, and Mythic+.
What do we offer as a guild?
- Friendly and stress-free raiding environment
- A decent progression through Mythic raids for a less than 6 hours/week raiding guild
- Logs for raids
- An active Discord server with multiple channels to chat about anything (including one for dank memes.)
- Flasks, feasts, repairs and vantus runes for raiders
- A chance for you to discover our amazing guild and have fun with us!
We are currently looking for:
Any DPS classes will be considered. Currently only looking for DPS for M+ groups or other activities.
Any tank classes will be considered. Currently only looking for tanks for M+ groups or other activities.
- Anyone applying for the core raid group must be able to provide logs for the current tier, or the past raid tiers if you’re a returning player. If you’ve recently switched main class, we may ask for logs from your previous character(s).
- We expect raiders to use a boss addon (DBM, Big Wigs) every raid, and in some less common cases the addons WeakAuras2 (WA), Exorsus Raid Tools (ERT) and Angry Assignments (AA).
- We use Discord during raid, so it is required to download it to hear our raid leader talks about strategies and raid mechanics. While recommended, you don’t need to have a working mic.
- We fill our core group based on performance and the current meta. With over 20 people in the roster, we take players that can perform the mechanics/strategies properly while also doing good damage/healing. Low activity outside of raid times and low attendance are also factors we take in consideration to sit people out. While it is not fun being in that situation, we want to reward people for putting efforts into their character and encourage people to try their best every raid. We’re also trying to be fair and will try to bring people who missed a kill or need loot on a boss on farm if possible.
Tuesday/Wednesday Main Raid
9pm* - 11:30pm EST
This is the raid for progression, where we’ll be pushing into Normal, then Heroic and finally Mythic. We usually farm bosses if the majority needs loot, but once we’re all geared up, we’re extending on Mythic so that we can have more time focusing on progression.
Friday RBGs (optional)
This is the night where we show the Alliance who’s boss! PvP is mainly all about having fun for us.
Sunday Alt/Casual Raid (optional)
9pm - 11:30pm EST
In this optional raid, we bring friends, family members and people’s alts, and we clear the raid on Normal/Heroic.
*The invites go out before 9pm, so you have to be online and prepared around 10 minutes before the raid starts. If you’re gonna be late or have to miss raid due to IRL stuff, you have to notify an officer.
Progression (Last five raids)
Castle Nathria (CN)
Nya’lotha, the Waking City (NYA)
The Eternal Palace (EP)
Crucible of Storms (CoS)
Battle of Dazar’alor (BoD)
Contact List (Discord)
Roidz#0979 - Raid Leader
Hyrcyne#0405 - Officer (myself!)
Conrad#4677 - Officer