REHAB-Herod is currently looking to expand our roster for TBC CLASSIC:
We are a horde based semi-hardcore raiding guild on US-HEROD that migrated from US-AREA52 as an active retail mythic raiding and US-SMOLDERWEB AQ40/NAXX during Vanilla Classic. What originally started out as a tight-knit group of CE raiders in Legion for the last bunch of years has quickly expanded and we are looking to add to our family once again for TBC CLASSIC launch. We are currently recruiting dedicated and active players to bolster our guild roster.
– We are seeking vocal players who want to make an impact in progression raiding while remaining competitive in the NA log ranks. Prior experience in TBC raiding is in high demand along with a try-hard attitude.
– All talented/skilled players are encouraged to reach out to leadership through Battle.Net or Discord below or apply online through our website!
– Discord is required for membership. Casual players currently ACCEPTED at this time for pre-patch AND launch!
Website: www.rehab-guild .com
-Knowledge of your class.
-Research and sim your class.
-Knowledge regarding Progression Boss Mechanics for new tiers.
-Experience with High-End Raiding is a bonus. (Past tiers or retail content)
-Working well with others, accountability for mistakes.
-Active guild member during the duration of TBC Classic.
High Demand DPS Class Openings:
High Demand Healer Class Openings:
Tuesday 10-1AM EST/Server
Wednesday 10-1AM EST/Server
- Thursday 10-1AM EST/Server ~We will be raiding 3 nights for the first month after the release of a new tier.
- Kara is currently full cleared weekly with two splits runs.
- 2/2 Gruul’s weekly. (no splits currently)
- 1/1 Mag weekly. (no splits currently)
- We currently divide loot by a council. The metrics are guild activity, performance, and tenure within the team. If certain specs are out-gaining others for value within the raid then that is considered as well.
Zedorno#1340 - Battle.net
Zedorno#1356 - Discord
Rhythmic#1990 - Battle.net
- If you don’t see your class listed as “High Priority” but you’re a talented player, please feel free to speak with leadership! We are always looking to add talent and value to our roster.