[H] Redwood Tribes RP-PVP

Redwood Tribes is still recruiting Trolls, Orcs and of course, Shu’halos.
We are doing events, having fun, and enjoying classic.

2 Likes

Coming up for Redwood:
Sat. is our Rites of Passage (in guild only - the rest are all server open)
Sun. Earthen Ring Escapades meet up to make more plans
Wed. co hosting Tall Tales & Epic Fables
Fri - new event Redwood Ranks and wpvp night
Sat oct. 5th Lok’tra Tribe is hosting march on the wetlands - sounds like a great place for Redwood to be :slight_smile:

and events are in planning stages for the rest of Oct and Nov. Come join us or check out our guild and our calendar at redwoodgaming.com

and don’t forget the Redwood Times - just celebrated the 1 year anniversary edition on 9/23. www.redwoodtimesonline.com/ancient-times for grobbulus activities, with links, horoscopes, and advertisements on separate pages.

1 Like

Have you all read the latest www.RedwoodTimesonline.com/ancient-times

1 Like

Great guild for being Horde and all :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fri - new event Redwood Ranks and wpvp night

Oct 25/26 Hallow’s Eve Spooktacular

Nov 1 Kill Alliance Dead Day

Nov 6 Co-Host Tall Tales & Epic Fables

and events are in planning stages for the rest of Oct and Nov. Come join us or check out our guild and our calendar at redwoodgaming.com

and don’t forget the Redwood Times - just celebrated the 1 year anniversary edition on 9/23. www.redwoodtimesonline.com/ancient-times for grobbulus activities, with links, horoscopes, and advertisements on separate pages.

1 Like

Redwood Tribes is still recruiting Tauren, Orcs and Trolls.

We are an active medium to heavy RP guild focus with some wpvp adventures.

3 Likes

Props to ur guild mate Burnabandz for camping me, who is 30 levels below him tryna complete my quest lol

How can someone be 30 levels higher than a level 38?

1 Like

He’s max I’m 38, sorry if my short hand got past ya

Redwood Tribes is about to hold another Rites of Passage for members -join now and get your IC interview in and you can participate, too!

contact Okwaho on discord @Winter3381 check out the Redwood Times online and see you at Hallow’s End

1 Like

Why is undead not allowed to join? They were invited to the Horde by the Taurens, and if they’re like-minded, you should let them join.

1 Like

I have grave news to report.

The trees are capitalists

1 Like

Kalimdor Tribes is part of it. The Orcs, Trolls, and Shu’halo races are all in Kalimdor.

As for allowed in the Horde, none of us had a say in that, and while the Shu’halo leaders assisted in bridging the Forsaken into the Horde, we also have Orcs and Trolls and others among the Shu’halo who do not agree.

1 Like

Big shoutout to Redwood Tribes for organizing some of the most fun RP events I’ve experienced so far on Grobbulus.

4 Likes