[ H ] Recruitment closed until further notice

9/12H Heroic as of the week of 2/11!

Recruiting those who needs a home, have fun running content with actual guildies and possible raid positions! Hit us up!

Mrgrglgrglrgrl! We are now 11 out of 12 Heroic in The Waking City! But, we aren’t just about raid. The Murlocs love to goof off together during Community Nights, do Keys, Islands, etc. We are also so very friendly and helpful. Go Full Murloc as we are friends, we are family, we are Murloc!

2 Likes

Bump! AOTC this weekend for sure!

Lots of other guild focused activities to be had! Come find out!

FOUR time AotC Champs now, yet still very active, friendly, helpful, and social! Come join our village and become one of our Family! Mrgrglgrglgrgl!

Looking to get lots of raiding in this weekend! Come and join the fun, or come watch as you enjoy our many social environments and bi-weekly events! Message us to get involved today!

1 Like

Put your fins in the air, and mrgrglgrgl like you just don’t care!

One of the best guilds I’ve been apart of. Super supportive and helpful. 10/10 would recommend. I love them like a family i never get sick of.

2 Likes

Yeah these are some pretty cool kids. I joined a few months ago and have been having my best wow life!

1 Like

We’re alright sometimes. Totally politically correct, polite, and never sarcastic ever in any way.

1 Like

Hey interested peeps! Full Murloc has decided to dip their toes into Mythic Raiding and take a Casual approach to it. We’re 1/12M now and plan to go as far as we can while taking it as easy as we can. If this interests you or just the idea of a home in general, contact one of us today! :smiley:

Better than Full Warlock, we are Full Murloc!! Mrgrglgrglgrgl!

1 Like

Full Murloc will be doing Mythic Wrathion and hopefully some Mythic Skitra pulls (progression for Skitra) tonight! Please refer to the main post for times and days, Looking for Ranged and Possible Healers! ( No monks )

I am interested and was looking for a way to apply but I couldn’t find you(or the guild) in game

Still recruiting for all our Social/Casual activities!

Community nights, Once a week H Ny’alotha ( due to raid team on break ), Micro Holiday get togethers, Full functional discord, Weekly Newsletter and more!

Add Killerpox#1990 or Parafuni#1135 to get an invite/more information!

We are still here, and still Mrgrglling!

Still looking out for more Murlocs to join our wild and active Pond!

Community Nights, Casual Raid Nights, Actual social interactions, Adult atmosphere (within reason), all fun.

Add one of the battlenets in the main post today and get involved!

An amazing home, full of awesome people. Nowhere else would rather be than here with Full Murloc! Come join us today!

Mrglgrlgrlgrl!

Come on in, the water’s fine and filled with Fellow Murlocs!

Mrgrlgrlgrl! Looking for more murloc friends to join us for fun times both now and for Shadowlands!

Looking for something a little different to do? We just recently held a Scavenger Hunt for our Community. We have Warcraft Trivia tonight! And a Hide and Seek challenge next weekend! Come on in and join our party!

Came back to the game after a LONG break. Full Murloc has made me feel right at home. Lots of fun guild events. Not to mention help seeing some of the BFA M+ content before Shadowlands launches.

1 Like