[H] <Reckless> | TWT 7-10cst | 12/12 Mythic Ny'alotha

Bumping for 9/9 reclear and anticipation for patch!

Patch day excitement! Bump for 9/9 reclear!

Bumping for eternal palace push!

Hello, I play since vanilla, I’m looking for a mythic guild for next tier as my schedule cleared up and I’m now available to play. I was playing with the guild Calculated on malganis last time I played seriously and we got cutting edge for every tier in Legion. I geared up my character as much as I could for next tier but I didn’t raid this expansion. Just looking for a new home. Kiffz#1948 if you’re interested in a top tier rogue.
Thanks

Bumping because cheese is delicious

Bump for the cheese of the day being Cap Cressy

Bumping for crazy dps check boss walls like lady fish face

9/9M, 3/8M, Tuesday reclear and progression hype!

9/9M, 3/8M quick clear, Ashvane progression hype!

Bump or ashvayne progression and getting to sub 50%

9/9M, 3/8M, Sub 50% Ashvane progression!

Bump for Orogzoa!!

Bump for Zak Prog!!!

Bump as we are still looking for players to push with!

Bump for Za’qul progression

to the top it goes in search of future raiders!

Tensions continue to rise between Saurfang, Anduin, and the Banshee Queen Sylvanas. Discover what awaits the Horde and Alliance in the final chapter of the War Campaign.

The patch will also bring a new quest chain involving Magni and the search for Wrathion to cleanse Ebonhorn of the Old Gods’ whispers.

Alliance players finally are able to do a lengthy reputation grind to claim the long awaited bee mount, we have compiled our findings on how to best obtain the mount. Note - This mount is Alliance only. Even completing it on an Alliance toon will not allow your Horde toons to ride it.

bumpin for Za’qul prog