Please delete

Still looking for dps and healers.

If you are looking for a home for next tier feel free to send in an application still!

Still looking :slight_smile:

We got QC down!

Still looking :slight_smile:

Remember if you are looking for next tier you are still welcomed to apply. :slight_smile:

If you have any questions feel free to reach out

Always looking!

450 bear tank, 70 neck, 1905 io, 4/8 M EP…
if interested :stuck_out_tongue:

Looking for gamers for next tier! Let’s go

Looking for 8.3

Mage main with alts lf home for 8.3 if u need ranged aiakos#1689

Still looking for friends come join us!

Still looking!

Just responding to anyone looking to apply to this guild. DONT, i applied you can see about 3 weeks ago when i first applied i asked if i could wait until the second week of 8.3 (when mythic drops) to start my trial. i just recently came back from a break. after reviewing my logs and talking to me i was told that of coarse my trial could start after 8.3. so i began to run normal nyl. heroic nyl. completed my 15 keys. ran over 20-25 hours of islands to get my neck caught up to 75 the day mythic drops i got a message that read. “Hey dude, we’ve noticed you have not participated in any guild raid activities since joining. You can’t really trial if you don’t show up. At this point I am ending your trial and will be removing you from the guild.” so if ur looking to join a guild get caught up spend hours to get ready for raid then its time to raid they will kick you for the same reason they accepted you. dont waste your time on this guild they are half a** progressed and unprofessional. you can get into a guild 10x better with the same logs. LEAVE THIS ONE ALONE if you want SS of our convos to where they agreed my trial would start when mythic drops then kicks me respond to this and let more people know how aweful this guild is for wasting peoples time for 3-4 weeks.