[H] RDruid LF Progression Guild

Just came back a few weeks ago, took a break in October. Old guild was pretty disappointed with decisions Blizz was making so we took a break until 8.1. It seems no one else has plans on returning - so here I am.
Looking for a new home with a fun group of folks to progress H BoD and dabble in M BoD while pushing keys. Would prefer weekday raid nights - but mainly just looking for a fun community with active members.
8/8 H AotC : 3/8 M Uldir : 9/9 N 8/9 H 1/9 M BoD
407 ilvl RDruid
If you’d like to chat:
Geology#11802 or Landscapes-Area52 in game.

About me:
30. PhD Candidate in Geology. Came back to retail at the tail end of Legion. Mainly been playing on private servers for 10+ years focused on Vanilla and TBC.

Hey there,

I am Sin and am a member <Toast> Team 14 is recruiting players for BoD. 4/9H currently seeking Resto Druid, Mage, Shadow Priest. Although we are open to exceptional players we would like you to apply and it takes less than 5 minutes to complete. Remember we are Team 14 and hope to hear from you. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to anyone in Toast or the following officers on Discord or myself at Sin#9002 and Sinalthor#1324.

Team Officers:
FlockOfDeagles#9717
Lacarnus#1457
Exie#9276

Bumping for Rocks

CD is currently looking for semi-hardcore raiders. We are raiding Wednesdays and Sundays 8:15 PM - 11PM EDT server time on Area-52. We just relocated here from Eonar/Velen(dead server) yesterday in an effort to recruit to finish heroic and push into mythic raiding. We are currently 4/9 h with some members being 9/9h and 1/9m.

We pride ourselves on having a little bit of class and being fairly inclusive. Back in Vanilla/TBC/WotLK days, we were a top progression guild, and our core is fairly intact. Expect smooth, focused runs with experienced raiders and no drama.

We currently are looking for good players of almost any class; particularly hybrid classes who can heal and/or DPS off spec. We use and require Discord for communication during raids, the ability to speak isn’t required, just need to be there to listen.

Hit up Slowthar(Cretia#11550), Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Daishii(lokiashaman#1399) or Moruba/Andoras(Dolgare#1940) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.

Hey,

I am Sin from and am actively recruiting for our team. We are looking specifically for skilled healers (Druid, Shaman, Disc Priest or Mistweaver) and Plate DPS to round out our roster as we head into Mythic content. We raid Tues Wed Thurs 8pm to 11pm EST.

If you are interested please feel free to reach out to me at:
Sinalthor#1324
Discord - Sin#9002

Hello!
Half Credit
9/9H 1/9M Raiding Mon/Tues/Weds 10pm-12am EST. with an extra hour on Tuesday for reclears.
We are looking for someone for our healing core. I would love the opportunity to speak with you if our times work for you!
Btag: Moclaw#1519

glad to have you onboard!

Hi Landscapes, and Welcome back!

Our guild is an AotC and M+ focused guild. We dabble in the mythic loot pinatas, but never hardcore mythic raid. Our healing group is currently set, and I’m not sure how open you are to dps. Give us a look, and if we sound like something you’d be interested in reach out to one of us! Good luck in your searching!

Hello! <Handful of Heroes> 5/9H is in need of a Restoration Druid. We raid T/W/Th 10pm-12am EST (Server time). My BTag is Mank#11288 and our GM’s is Kiida#11699 and either of us would love to talk with you about joining.