[H] <Raw French Fries> 8/8 H 5/8 M

We are currently seeking a Shadow Priest who can play Disc or a Disc Priest.
We are also open to a Holy Paladin who can play Protection.
Mages, Hunters, Boomchickens, Elemental Shamans and Warlocks are also invited to our discord to talk.

The search continues! Although we may have found a boomchicken, we could always use more!

Moving forward at a good pace, a solid disc priest would still be awesome! Also, potentially a warrior DPS, not that you see those needed often, but there ya have it. We could use 1.

Nobody ever needs a Holy Paladin :frowning:

How Strange Tirelle, we actually could use a holy paladin, if you were being serious about that. :slight_smile:

Also, still hunting for that perfect disc/shadow and a Warrior that can slam their face into the keyboard and get orange parses!

Bumpity, bump

No cookies this week, but we try ya know.

We are seeking 1 Disc priest who would like am immediate healing spot on our mythic roster, assuming you aren’t terrible at the game :man_shrugging: :smiley:
Hit us up

Warlocks, Shadow Priests, Elemental Shamans, all the things we desire.

That Disc Priest as well :slight_smile:

Seeking more warm bodies to fight for spots in mythic raids!

Mythic Ashvane, easy
Mythic Azshara easy…
Defeating the Superboss “Classic WoW”… not so easy

All jokes aside, Still seeking exceptional players to push for Cutting Edge this tier!

Bump for fun

This must be getting old, but 4/8m now to squiddy boy.

Looking for DPS to take slots from ours and a healer.

Any one who can out parse me is welcome to join, my monk that is not my DK

I have considered getting back into raiding and your times / days would work well for my schedule.
If one of your officers has time to reach out i would like to chat in game.
Valdorian-bleeding hollow is my main
I have a lot of mythic raid experience in this game and others though i have not been active raiding these last couple seasons.
My M+ is around 1450 atm and im planning on pushing that. A solid team would be nice.

Greetings Valdorian,

I just sent the memo out to the other officers. If one of them doesn’t reach out to in game by tonight, I will myself. Look forward to hearing more from you in guild.

have not heard from anyone yet. I would send you a in game message myself but im not sure how to type your name.
Ill be on at some point tonight if you want to reach out.
If i miss you in a M+ ill respond after.
Think im going to attempt to push my IO a little this season… maybe even 2k

Still looking for players
Valdorian add Andromeda#1168 to bnet, easier then trying to tag you online, though to be fair I spent Friday at a bar unexpectedly… ( :

RFF is still looking for ranged candidates for Queens Court and beyond!

Looking for more Players who can do the dance and tons of damage, our new ele sham, Priest and Warrior are great, but we really want a DH!

Demon Hunters, I know there are like 20k of you out there, ours just had an emergency life problem, the kind that you have to deal with for 18 years or something… Reach out to us, 1 immediate slot open.

Always accepting people, not actively seeking anything at the moment, but willing to take new bodies.