[H] <Ravenous Revenants> 9/9H Fridays 7-11pm CST LF DPS players for mythic

Ravenous Revenants
Ravenous Revenants is looking for some big pumpers to push mythic Aberrus with!

We are always recruiting casual members and players that only want to do M+

Schedule
Friday: 7:00pm-11:00pm CST
Optional Saturday for normal/heroic roughly around the same time.

Recruitment Needs
Going into 10.1 we will be taking a serious look at our attendance. We want to maintain a roster of 22-23 and with the raid week being only one night, a near perfect attendance is a must. We recognize this is hard, so please do not inquire if you think your Friday night attendance might be spotty. Life happens, but we need to depend on each other to show up and show out!

We are looking for a few more players to round out our core.
Balance Druid
D. Evoker
Mage
Warlock
DK DPS

Low need of a tank

Any other exceptional players

We encourage all players to reach out no matter skill or experience level if you’re interested in raiding with an extremely good core team that also has fun. If your goals align with ours (efficient CE) and are willing to learn, then we are willing to help you (e.g. raid strats, log analysis, and other gameplay improvements).

Requirements
Capable PC and internet DBM/BigWigs, Method Raid Tools (formerly ERT), RCLootCouncil & Weakauras are all required.

How to Apply
Contacting us opens up communication, do not feel like you’re committing to anything if you just have questions

Please app through the following google form or drop your contact info below (disc/bnet):

Knocked out 3/8H quickly and our reclear. Still looking for recruits. :smiley:

Super duper need a lovely mage!

Still recruiting :slight_smile: updated needs.

Prot pally/dh tank here. Just transferred to illidan.

4/8H, looking for some DPS pumpers!

Still need some RDPS!

I just moved from other server to Illidan,. am BM hunter , 4set (5 even :)) and am 6/8H

add Tripp#0729 on discord if you’re still interested :slight_smile:

Downed Kurog tonight! Looking for some solid dps to round out our DPS :slight_smile:

Sent friend request let me know

Updated our roster needs - aside from welcoming any exceptional player inquiries, the only thing we need to round out buffs is a monk, preferably dps :slight_smile:

Killed Dathea and Diurna tonight! Need some more solid players to round out our 20 for mythic!

Still looking for players to round out our roster!

Friend request sent

Still need a flex healer/dps? I’ve been pugging since I hit 70 and am looking for a guild. Currently 395 as both Resto/Ele, hard time finding heroic pugs.

Still recruiting for a remaining few spots!

Still need some healers!

Hi! Interested.
Holy priest and dabble in shadow.
5/8H experience.

Add Tripp#0729 on Discord :slight_smile: