[H] <Rare Spawn Radio> is looking to fill the ranks!

Hello, WRA! I’m the GM of Rare Spawn Radio, a tiny 2-man guild looking to expand its ranks and, hopefully, become a fun guild that everyone can enjoy. I am recruiting folks for every position! These include:

Officers: The peacekeepers of the guild. Officers make sure the guild is a safe and drama-free place for all!

Event Team: Players in the event team will help brainstorm and plan major guild events such as holiday parties, rp events and whatever else we can come up with!

Pilot Team: Experimental position. Pilots are folks who have two-person mounts and are willing to offer flights to guildies (and possibly non-guildies) to wherever they need to go, especially in the case of getting Exploration achievements and flights to WQs for Pathfinder.

PvE Team: Our dungeon and Raid team! With enough interest, we will have casual raiding. As we are working adults, raid times will be a bit limited. More than likely Saturday mornings unless there is an event that day.

Everybody else! Everyone is welcome to join the guild and give any position a try. We will be doing a bit of World PvP as part of some of our events. We are currently planning a cross-Faction Halloween party (in tandem with the forum here. Thank you, forum!) so if youd be interested in helping with that, now is the time to join!
If youd like to join the guild, Whisper Zulolo (that’s me), send in an application or DM Myosotis#11235

Cool guild name! Best of luck!

1 Like

Thank you! Its named after our awful podcast lmao

1 Like