[H] Ranged DPS Player LF Raiding Guild

Hey all,

I’ve been playing the game since release and have been very into raiding off and on. Shadowlands has me excited and ready to play with all the changes so I am looking to find a guild to raid with.

I main priest and mage typically, however I have maxxed all the ranged dps classes to see what shakes out looking to be the best or if a guild is looking for a particular spot to fill.

What I’m looking for is a guild that raids 2 or 3 days a week. The days that I raid of the week don’t matter. However, I cannot be on before 7est and don’t want to raid later than 11 est if I can help it, 12 would be alright but would be pushing it since I get up early.

Beyond the practical I’m really looking for a solid group of players to be friends with since all my IRL friends stopped playing the game long ago and have no intention of returning.

To reach me hit me up on battlenet at Fusillade#11596.

See ya all around!

Shark Party is an old raiding guild currently on Thrall that has been around since Vanilla. We are looking for members for our raid team(info below). Our members love pushing keys as well as some highly into pvping outside of raid days. Our Philosophy for raiding is to focus as much as possible during our raid times while having a blast doing it. We want our members to have fun on the class they are currently playing so if they are finding their current class boring and want to switch we have no problem with you doing that as long as the toon your switching to is sufficiently geared to handle the content their current main is doing. Our main focus will be getting CE in shadowlands.

Raid Team Shark Party-

Raid Times: Tues/Wed 8-11 PM est
Current Needs: 1-2Healers & Some more dps

For more info or if your interested in either of these raid teams contact:
Wârguard(GM/Raid Lead)–Warguard#1900