[H] Rain - 3/10M Recruiting Active Players/Raiders

WE ARE RECRUITING ALL CLASSES/SPECS WITH AN EMPHASIS ON THE CLASSES BELOW

–| Rain | – is a newly formed guild devoted to creating a fun, engaging, raid atmosphere that focuses on progression and player improvement. We are led by Cutting Edge (CE) experienced raiders who are dedicated to our raiders. We value your time and will always work hard to make sure it’s well spent raiding with us. If you are interested in helping us grow, please apply below. Here are a few things we feel sets us apart from other guilds.

Your loot is yours! - We will NEVER ask you to give up your hard earned loot, unwanted loot will go to a loot council system.
Multiple Raider Ranks - The longer you raid with us the higher your raider rank and privileges grow. (You can find more info on Guild Ranks bellow)
Open Officer Meetings - You won’t see our officers running into a private channel after the raid! We discuss player performance, fight strategy, and guild direction openly. We are a team!
Community Representative (CR) - All guild members may vote bi-weekly for their representative. The guild member with the most votes is rewarded the rank of CR which has all Officer privileges and will be the guild’s voice during Officer Meetings.
A Gaming Community - not just a WoW Guild. We play a handful of other games like Final Fantasy XIV, MineCraft, Pokemon Unite, and much more! We believe a guild that games together stays together!

If you are interested in helping strengthen our roster please apply below. We have core spots and officer positions available!

Current progress is 9/10 Heroic 3/10 Mythic.

Core Raid times are Tuesday - Wednesday 9-11:30PM EST with an optional raid voted each week by the Guild (has been Saturday evening) We plan to be 3/10M at the conclusion of our raid week.

Priest
Shadow
Disc/Holy

Druid
Balance
Resto

Shaman
Enhancement
Elemental
Restoration

Monk
Windwalker