(H) Raid Experienced Shadow Priest looking for guild

Horde Pandaren shadow priest (435 ilvl, 74 (soon to be 75 neck) Rank 7 cloak) looking for a new home. I am a returning player that has raided since Vanilla, however I left at the start of legion due to IRL reasons.

I am back and looking to raid (all difficulties including mythic) get into doing mythic + and possibly PVP, preferably with a group that has some patience since I will be learning mythic + dungeons and fights. I am open to learning and can take criticism well. Would prefer a guild that is active with members that want to actually group up with new people.

I can play 7 nights a week, and would prefer if possible a guild that raids at or after 8PM EST.

If you are interested in giving this panda a home, please feel free msg my discord at DescendingAngel#3982.

1 Like

Hiya Zoehe!

Ex Inferno’s Team Pink might be the perfect fit for you. With 3 raid teams and an active Mythic Plus community, there is always something going on in the guild and people hanging out in Discord.

Team Pink would love to add a Shadow Priest to the roster [H]<Ex Inferno> 3/12H Wed/Fri (Team Pink) LF DPS (Warrior, DK, S-Priest) for Heroic Ny'alotha

If you have any questions you can reach out to me on Discord (Bo#0122).

Bo

1 Like

Hello Zoehe! If your still looking for a guild, we are looking for a shadow priest!

[H] < HordeCore > Tichondrius is a Semi-Hardcore Heroic raiding guild. Once we clear Heroic, we will be moving onto Mythic Ny’alotha. We raid 3 days per week. In Ny’alotha, we’re 6/12H, 11/12N.

We Raid:
Friday - Normal Ny’alotha Alt Run or Heroic/Mythic EP
Saturday & Sunday - Heroic Ny’alotha
8:00-11:00 PST/Server
Invites go out 30 minutes prior to the start.
We have 1 break for 5 minutes at 9:30 Server, halfway through the raid time.

Our team is relaxed, we have fun, joking and laughing while we progress through the raid. Our goal is to get into Mythic this raid tier, (We will start after we clear heroic).

Our demographic is the early 20s to 30s.
Note, we are an 18+ guild.

What we’re looking for:
Tank: None
Healers: Resto Shaman
MELE DPS: Havoc DH (Pref with Tank off-spec) and Unholy DK (Pref with Tank off-spec)
RANGED DPS: Fire Mage, Shadow Priest (Pref with Heal off-spec), Elemental Shaman.

Heroic Minimum Raid Requirements:
Cloak Level - 10
Heart Level - 75
Item Level - 445
At least 40k DPS sustained.

Other than Raiding, we push M+ weekly and PVP.

If you are interested in joining, have any questions, or want to chat, here are the best ways to contact us.

If you want to join our discord channel, the code is below.

ekJNWKC

Recruitment and Discord Officer
Bnet - Maplemurlock#1956
Discord - Dawnslaÿer/Mùnk#0257

Guild Master
Bnet - Meatshield#11770
Discord - Beefy#2889

Raid Lead / Raid Officer
Bnet - Pfftweown#1238
Discord - pfftweown#7841

Zoehe,
Lets chat, your ilvl does not bother us and we would love to help you get into a new home. Our spam is below.

Two returning top 500 US raiders just moved to Area-52 and have started recruiting. I was a GM for nearly 10 years and tanked for top 500 US guilds. We will be AOTC and CE every tier and we like to run M+. Get in on the ground level information below.

Raid days:
Tues / Wed 8-11:30 pm server (est)

Progression: (2/25/2020 First raid)
12/12N
5/12H
0/12M

Current Build:
Tanks: 2/2
Healers: 3/4
Melee: 3/5
Ranged: 4/9

Needs: (As of 2/28/2020)