Team Campfire <Ember> LFM Heals/DPS for H EP(T/W 8-11pm) [8/8N, 4/8H]

Clearing normal in under 2 hrs. Need more for Heroic progression raiding.
Post BlizzCon return to raiding. Need that big D dps to bring the pain so we can kill some more bosses.

We are still recruiting. We have teamed up with a another guild to make sure we are raiding every week. First full week happened last week and we went 5/8H and got Zul down to 14% first night. So progress is being made. Looking to bring more DPS and healers along with us for the right. Warlocks/Druids/DK’s in high demand!

LFM reliable people. Tues/Wed 8-11pm. Show up. Kill bosses. collect loot.

Join our heroic raiding guild. Could use more dedicated raiders who want to have fun while killing bosses.

1 Like

Looking for consistent two night a week raiders. Talk to me!

Still looking for more ppl, we would like to have a full team ready to go for BoD. We have a team we pug in with, but we need our own group again. Wanna raid with us twice a week, get in here!

We cleaned up on the last possible night and got the AOTC for killing Heroic Ghuun. Recruiting more raiders to join our ranks for our joint raids with the Blackwolf Raiders on Arthas.

4/9 killed tonight on Normal. Stepping into Heroic tomorrow!

Cleaned up 5/9N and 1/9 Heroic last week, looking for more ranged DPS (Priest/Druid) and a Druid Healer! Pst me

Went 2/9 heroic last week. And cleaned up 7/9 normal last night. Looking for some hard hitting DPS. talk to me!

Moved up to 9/9 normal, and 4/9 Heroic. Just looking for a few more hard hitting DPS, and a solid druid/shaman healer to fill the ranks.

Moved up to 6/9 Heroic, and getting Tinker down to 30% so far. Making progress. Just need a few more raiders to round out our group.

Looking for more dedicated raiders. Two Nights a week. Tues/Wed 8-11pm.

Great atmosphere and great people talk and raid with. Hope to meet new people soon!!!

1 Like

Still looking for more people to bring the heat! Hit me up if you want to talk about it or tag along and check us out in a raid!

Tinker down. 0.7% wipe on Stormwall. Need more DPS!

Heroic Jaina down. Normal CoS Cleared. Moving onto heroic CoS this week. Still looking for more raiders!

Hello!

Would you by chance be looking for healers? If so I would love to chat. Kosh#1220

Looking for more raiders who want to raid. Want to kill bosses. And want to hang out outside of raid.