[H] [PVE] Mutiny

Hello!

Mutiny is currently looking for players interested in bolstering a PvE Progression environment. We are currently recruiting both main raiders and reserve raiders. The guild is also open to casual players who would like to focus on other aspects of the game like RP and PvP (with scheduled events catering to both).

Main raiders will follow the main progression curve and enter the new raids with us as Blizzard releases new phases.

Reserve raiders may have less time to commit to raiding, but still may want to experience raid Content. The raid team will pull from this group in order to bolster any missing spots for that raid day.

Current Raid Schedule (All times are EST):

• Tuesday 9PM-11:30PM
  • Wednesday 9PM-11:30PM
  • Thursday 9PM-11:30PM

Class Requirements:

• Druid: LOW
  • Hunter: VERY LOW
  • Mage: LOW
  • Priest: LOW
  • Rogue: LOW
  • Shaman: LOW
  • Warlock: MEDIUM
  • DPS Warrior: LOW
  • Tank Warrior: LOW

If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, or you have further questions, please message Melphina/Fellina in-game for more information!

Update:Looking for 1-2 Warlocks to bolster our ranks!

4 Likes

Ookz is lookin’ for love in all the wrong places. :broken_heart:

3 Likes

Awww, poor Ookz, we still love you anyway!

No, but seriously, if you’re looking for a great group of people to enjoy the game with, then look no further!

Mutiny is amazing group of friends. I never stop having fun with them!! If you’re joining in, you’re joining in bundle of humor and fun - with equally awesome people in the guild!

Expect for Temmer. Don’t buy into his nonsense about turtles.

Hi there, I’d love to be a reserve raider.

Work and family keep me busy, but I greatly enjoy PVP and crafting, I have Classic experience, so I’m always useful, just my time is limited and sporadic. I’m sure some of you have run into me during my week this week (before work gets back to being busier), so maybe someone can vouch for me?

Send me a tell be happy to chat!

Mutiny after dark is where it’s at!

Bumping because Melphina told me to.

Bring your own flintlock, we’re running short.

Mutiny After Dark is the guild’s after hours social club and can be found in our active discord. Bring your sense of humour.

1 Like

These are awesome folks

1 Like

These are the best people I’ve ever played with <3 Seek us out.

1 Like

Super proud of the folks we’ve found so far!

1 Like

Ookz is coming your nookz!

1 Like

Where would one hide a nookz from ookz?

Not possible, sneaky Ookz is too sneaky.

Good people, I think I’ve grouped with at least half the guild at one point or another. :stuck_out_tongue:

<3 Temba

3 Likes

Well heres hoping you can play with the other half too!

1 Like

Awww thanks Temba!

Starting to get our first crop of folks closing in on 60, but we’ve got people all over the place! So if you’re interested in a PvE guild that’s also a really amazing community, come give us a look!

I’ll be sure to have my horde alt here. These are some awesome guys.

I’m interested if you guys are still looking for any reserve raiders or at least someone to run dungeons with.