[H] [PVE] 5 members Looking for Raid Guild

Hello,

We are 5 members looking for a horde raiding guild on PVE server.

Rogue, Mage, Shaman, Priest, Warrior.

Ideal start time is 9pm - 12am EST. Available every day of the week except Wednesday or Thursday night.

Hello my guild is currently recruiting all classes and we will be on the server mankrik. we don’t have a set time or day for raids yet but my target times that i want are within your ideal start time. if interested let me know.

We may be what you’re looking for.
I’ll post a shortened version of our main recruitment post below. Please feel free to get in contact with us if you’d like

:small_orange_diamond:Guild Name: Hourglass
:small_blue_diamond:Link to recruitment post: [H] ⌛ Hourglass | Atiesh| Hardcore | Weekend Night Raiding | 10/10 MC 1/1 Ony
General Information: :hourglass:Hourglass is a Horde (PvE) raiding focused guild founded by a few friends who have been playing and raiding together for quite some time; as well as to having multiple class and vanilla raiding experience. We are looking for other like-minded individuals looking to progress at a steady pace going forward for Classic raiding. However, we consider ourselves to be a hardcore/semi-hardcore raiding guild environment and raid team members will be treated as such.
:small_orange_diamond:Raid Times and Days: Saturday 9pm EST – 1am EST (6pm PST - 10pm PST) and Sunday 9pm EST – 1am EST (6pm PST - 10pm PST)
:small_blue_diamond:Server: Atiesh (pst normal server)
:small_orange_diamond:Loot Distribution: Loot Council
:small_blue_diamond:Voice Communication: Discord

Contact Information:
please feel free to contact anyone listed below to discuss joining the guild. An interview will more than likely occur. We do not do applications
:small_blue_diamond: Bnet: MakkachinSox#1572 or Discord: MakkachinSox#1438 : Guild Master, Ranged DPS leader, Raid Assist/Recruiter
:small_orange_diamond: Bnet: Synergy#1765 or Discord: Synergy#2154 : Guild Master, Lead Main Tank, Lead Raid Lead/Lead Raid Recruiter

Not sure if you found a home, and if not fully committed TO THE HORDE!!! You could check us out! <ENCORE> (A) | Voted Best Alliance PvE Guild | Grobbulus (RP-PvP)

Hi Nightmonk! If you’re still looking for a guild, we’re building up our community for Times Change on Mankrik [Horde PvE]! Our raid times will run from 9pm to 12am, though the days still need to be decided (almost guaranteed no Wed/Thu as that conflicts with our retail sister guild). We already have an active discord community and always welcome new faces!

I can be contacted in-game via Keljran#1466, or in Discord via Keljran#5859.