[H] Prot/Holy Paladin - LF Mythic Raiding Guild for SL

Hi All,

I’m looking for a mythic progression focused guild for shadowlands. I don’t expect you to be top tier guild that will knock out mythic raid in the first month or so, but I would hope that the goal would be full completion at least before the next raid comes out. My preference would be a populated server, but I’m open for server changes.

A bit about myself, I started playing wow about 2 months ago at the tail end of BFA. In previous MMOs/games I’ve usually ended up playing competitively and pushing for hardest content (think speed runs / parse runs, etc). That being said, my attitude in general is pretty chill/casual and I’m open for casual/trap learning runs. It’s just that like to play challenging content as well, otherwise I’ll end up getting bored eventually if its all just easy stuff.
So far in wow, since the game has been basically dead and since I made the mistake of being in Sargeras on Horde side, I’ve just been focusing on learning my class (Paladin). I started off as Holy and since shadowlands class changes have been getting closer to finalizing, I’ve been playing Prot a bit, as it looks really fun in the PTR.

Note: All of my runs on RaiderIO have just been pugs w/ basically anyone who joins, so hopefully I won’t get judged too harshly for that lol. I’m pretty quick learner and I’m also open for trials too, if you wanna go down that route first.

Anyways, if you’re looking for an open minded player that’s looking to push raid content, please feel free to reach out to me.
Battlenet tag = Rami#12775.
Character = Ramy (on Sargeras)

Roles/Class in order of preference:
Tank - Prot Paladin
Healer - Holy Paladin
DPS - only as a last resort. I get really bored as a dps for some reason.

Schedule:
Mon-Wed 6PM to 11PM CDT
Thu 6PM to 9PM CDT
Fri after 5PM
Sat/Sun are flexible.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Hey there, Ramy! We love Holy Paladins!

I’m Insane and I’m a recruiter for Kismet on Mal’Ganis. We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

Kismet refers to a power that is believed to control what happens in the future and we feel that coming together and maintaining such strong friendship over a long time has been our destiny and also why we continue to play this game despite everything that has happened throughout the years.

We would love to talk to you about coming to join our family and experience the new expansion with a guild that is more than just a raid group. It’s a reason to continue to play. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you!

Insane the Insane
(Bnet: Insane#12590, Discord: Insane#8886)

The leadership of Kismet have been playing together for multiple years and have had a successful career at not only leading end game content but have excelled at progression and staying competitive. We recently transferred from Stormrage Alliance and are looking to establish ourselves within the server. While the guild itself is quite new upon Mal’Ganis, the core group of people within the guild have been working together since Cataclysm and beyond.

We are currently recruiting skilled and dedicated individuals who believe they have what it takes to be top of the line players. We as a guild understand that it takes all kinds of individuals to make a guild successful and thus we would like to encourage all players that feel they are ready for our raid to apply. We welcome not only polished and experienced individuals but also players that simply have not discovered their true potential.

Raid Schedule
Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST
Break Times: 9:00-9:05pm and 10:00-10:05pm

Current Progression
12/12M - Ny’alotha, the Waking City

Previous Progression
WOD - Highmaul(7/7M), BRF(10/10M), and Hellfire Citadel(13/13/M)
MOP - MV(6/6H), HOF (6/6H), TOES (4/4H), TOT (13/13H), SoO (14/14M)
Cataclysm - BWD (6/6H), BOT (5/5H), TOFW (2/2H), Firelands (7/7H) and DS(8/8H)

Recruitment Needs
Ranged DPS - (Open) (HIGH: Shadow Priests/Warlock)
Melee DPS (Open) (HIGH: Retribution Pal, DH Havoc, Rogue)
Healer (Open)
Tank (Open)

We are looking to recruit several players for a 100% raid spot. Regardless of the status of your class in the above list, we encourage all exceptional players to apply. If you can outperform a current raider and not die to easy mechanics, you will take their spot.

Contact Information
Wuvs: Bnet: Wuvs#11226, Discord: Wuvs#3302
Ziggy: Bnet: Ziggy#1109, Discord: Ziggy#3610
Insane: Bnet: Insane#12590, Discord: Insane#8886

Hey Insane,

Thanks for reaching out. I’ve sent you a request on your battletag.

Greetings Stranger’s I am Guild Master Renraghogar of Midnight Rose. I am Seeking New & Old or Returning to the Land of Azeroth. To join use in Midnight Rose while we Raise our Banner of the Midnight Rose. To strike out in Raid or simply Dungeon and don’t forget our time slaughtering our Enemies in BattleGrounds and Arenas for Glory and simple fun as we enjoy the Game what we love.

–What we are looking for–

Casual players, and or new and experienced Raiders/PvP focus Player’s. You do not need any previous experience to join this guild as It is a fresh opportunity for everyone involved. All we ask is you learn how to play your class inside and out. As far as completing: dungeons, quests, and raid bosses. We will help you do that as long as you are able to listen and learn. We expect everyone to be treated equally and fair as we wish to keep a welcoming guild for all new and experienced players!

–For Raider’s–

All raiders are required to keep their raiding characters prepared. By joining our guild as a raider team, you agree to maintain your characters gear and come prepared for your class and spec to raid. Be reminded that, we all make mistakes but that is alright as long as we are improving! We are here to have some fun as a guild but, we must keep a serious attitude for Raiders. Simply put, the goal of every tier will be to push as far into Mythic raiding as we can. We also offer casual, social aspects of the game throughout our guild.

Outside of Raid Days/Nights, we will be organizing regular old school raid events and achievement runs, Dungeons runs, questing, PVP events and learner raids for all new members not currently scheduled.

–Raid Time’s–

(possible weekday raid TBD)

Saturday 9 pm Realm time (currently determining if later would work better for everyone)

Sunday 9 pm Realm time (currently determining if later would work better for everyone)

–Requirement to join–

*Any age simply got to be mature and don’t cause drama unless everyone is aware its for jolly time.

*For Raider’s & PvP player’s to join our Discord (no broken mic)

*If not already on AREA-52(US) you must transfer

*Must Download and maintain required add-ons

**Deadly Boss Mods or Bigwigs

–Recruitment Seeking–

Everyone

–Discord–

https://discord.gg/pnqydHC

–Contact–

Guild Master/Warlord: discord-Spiritouspath#9016-btag-Spiritouspat#1550

Hi Ramy,

I know you have listed a preference for playing prot, we at the process are currently full on tanks but we are looking for a holy pally. While its not your ideal role I believe we might be a good fit for what you are seeking in guild culture so I thought I would reach out!

We’re looking for players with prior mythic experience who want to raid a somewhat casual schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments.

We raid 7-10pm Eastern Mon, Wed, Thurs and take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have guides posted internally for Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

We are solid with our two tanks, so I can’t offer that spot, but we absolutely needs healers.

Blarg Squad is new to Illidan and looking to recruit RDPS, MDPS, and Healers. We were previously on KT Alliance, but quit after Uldir (5/9M) due to lack of enjoyment of BFA. We are looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. If we make CE, awesome! If we don’t, but we have strong positive progression, that’s fine as well.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CNT (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Prizmå (Btag: Mint#3740 // prizma#11192)
Fattblarg (Btag: Fatman#1884 // Discord: Fatman#8817)

If you have mythic experience, that’s a plus, but it is not required. Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. Put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics anmd own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We like to hang out in discord, we enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and other games as well. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

Hey there Ramy, we are looking for more range/healers for our team. We are building a team for Shadowlands. We raid Thurs: 9pm to 1130pm EST and Friday: 9pm to 1230pm EST. If this interest you head over to our website https ://faceroll.org (Delete the space between https and ://)

Thanks!!

Thank you all for your replies. I’ve added some clarification in the original post.

I’m still searching for a shadowlands guild / raid :slight_smile:

Hi, we’ve just started a guild on Bleeding Hollow H focused on mythic raiding with 1 raid day/ week. We would like to clear mythic but our goal is simply to get as far as we can with 4 hours each week because most of us just don’t have the kind of time to raid that we used to. Raid times are 6-10pm EST

If this sounds like something that you would be interested in please feel free to contact me on discord
Neil#4199
Or Battle.net Jagorman#1954

Still looking for a mythic raiding guild.

Hey there! I’m not sure if we’re what you’re looking for exactly but we’re in need of a Holy Paladin to finish our healer core going into Shadowlands so wanted to leave this here just incase. We’re a semi-hardcore guild on Alliance that raids Tues/Weds from 8-11 pm EST, we’re not a hardcore cutting edge type guild but we still like clearing content at a good pace. If this sounds like something you’re interested in I’ll leave a btag and more of our info below.

Btag: Wandappy#1921
Info: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!

Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, I can’t switch factions, as I have too many friends who play on horde side. Hope you find what you’re looking for.

1 Like

Hey there! Gonna keep it short ! Were seeking dps and healer for our cutting edge based guild. Thursday 9pm - 11:30Pm est / Fri 9pm-12:30am Est! Check us out!

Hello!

Horde - Choices - Bleeding Hollow

Tuesday & Thursdays 9:00PM-12:00AM (Midnight) EST | 6 Hours total

Choices

We are a Guild that is currently finishing our roster for Shadowlands with the intention of creating an environment that is relaxed and fun, while pushing content at a efficient rate to achieve CE each tier.

Our Players & Goals

We consist of players who have/had CE, and we are looking for people of similar background.

• We are being built on a solid foundation of structure and accountability.
  • Establish expectations, goals and standards for the guild.
  • Provide clear and transparent communication.

What We Look For

• Positive attitude towards raiding
  • History of Mythic Raiding or high end play
  • Drive to improve their play
  • Players who want to be apart of the guild and it’s community
  • Prepared with consumables, addons, gear and fight knowledge

*Required Addons:
Details or Skada
WeakAuras
Exorsus Raid Tools
Deadly Boss Mods or BigWigs/LittleWigs

Classes in need:
Holy Paladin
Warlock
Mage
Tank (One of our tanks would like to switch to DPS)

*If your class isn’t listed, still apply if you think you would be a good fit. We are always looking to improve our roster.

If you are interested and have more questions:

• Bnet: Sacredtenshi#11826

• Discord: Sacred#5771

You also can just go ahead to apply if you like, and I will get back to asap:

Thank you for taking the time to read our post! Have a good one.