[H] Priest and DH lf morning/early afternoon PST raid guild

I play a priest (primarily Holy in BfA – ilevel is 409 for both Holy and Shadow, 406 for Disc) and my wife plays DH (ilevel is 406 or so for both specs).

We both have AoTC (8/8H - 2/8M Uldir and 8/8H BoD) but as our raiding team fell apart a couple of weeks ago, we find ourselves looking for something new.

Since we’re based in Europe, we’re looking for a guild that raids primarily in the mornings, or early afternoon PST. While we’d love to progress in to mythic, we want, at the very least, to be able to do heroic raids together.

She was our off-tank in our old raid team, but can play either dps or tank. I would prefer to play healer but been working on dps spec as well – though that is still a work in progress.

If you think we’d fit in your team, let me know either here or on Bnet at Daervon#1803.

We’re open to a server transfer (actually, looking forward to it, since Garona is rather dead), but will not switch to Alliance, sorry :slight_smile:

Armory info is: Daervon-Garona and Glaivesong-Garona.

Cheers!

D.

Hi Daervon I sent you a Bnet request - should be obvious who I am! XD Wanted to talk more to see what you’re looking for & when you’re available.

Hey mate. We are currently recruiting for our one afternoon a week raid team. We are currently filled in our tanking department, so your wife would have to be a dps/off tank for when a tank takes off. However, we are looking for one more healer with a dps os for our group of friends. So, I’m going to post a shortened version of our recruitment post below and if you’d like you can get in contact with us if you have any questions, or want to talk

link to recruitment post: [H] Ruined Immersion |1/2H 2/9M 2/8M| Casual Afternoon Raiding | 1 Day
server: Zul’jin
about: casual, one afternoon a week raiding guild
times and days: Saturday 11:30am - 3:30pm EST
progression : 8/9H BoD 9/9N , 2/8M Uldir 8/8H
recruiting : tanks FILLED , healers 1 HEAL W/ DPS OS , melee OPEN , ranged OPEN

Thank you for the reply :slight_smile:
We are looking for something more active than just once a week, to be honest, but I’ll get in touch with you in-game and talk some more.

In the meantime, bumping this…

We’re still looking! Feel free to send us messages :slight_smile:

Bumping, still looking…