[H] <PLUR> 6/10M SoD is now recruiting! Tuesday & Wednesday10pm-1am EST

< PLUR > Is a Semi-Hardcore Horde guild on US-Area52 focused on achieving Cutting Edge each raid tier. We strive to create a relaxed & safe community; Punctuality, communication and attendance are highly valued. We are happy to offer a temporary home until 9.2, or a guild to call home.

Peace, Love, Unity & Respect is the foundation of the Guild. We understand you may not be able to attend every raid night and encourage prioritizing on your personal life.
We enjoy pushing the highest content together with a relaxed & positive approach. I encourage you to apply and look forward to have you join our community!

Raid Team Info:

Currently accepting all applications - High priority on Mage, ENH Shamman, Warrior, Disc Priest please apply below

Voice/Website: Discord

Loot System: Main Spec preferred

Raid Schedule: Tuesday & Wednesday – 10PM -1AM EST
Optional Friday Heroic - 10pm-1am EST (alts welcome)

Apply here:

ttps://forms.gle/taaXXFPmwVmxVKdL8

please type https

Please contact myself or Nyssae with any questions:

GM: Borux (in-game) – Vyrax#9465 (Discord)

Second in Command: Nyssae(in-game) - Nyssae#8685 (Discord)

8 Likes

Bump we are looking for chill ppl who want to progress and have fun!!!

1 Like

BUMP, come join and get FAT LOOTZ

1 Like

looking for DH and possibly a druid healer.

Looking for DH and healers. Bump

High priority on exceptional DPS!

Looking for a couple more pumpers!

1 Like

We are looking for an exceptional Mage, please reach out to me directly. Looking forward to the conversation!

bump thread LF ppl

Looking for a priest this week. Planning to clear 5/10 and start progressing on Painsmith

1 Like

We are looking for Havoc dps, Hpally/Disc priest or any exceptional dps/ Flex healer feel free to apply.

Bump, bump, bump it up

1 Like

Looking for a paladin healer or disc priest . Anyone can apply

LF exceptional DPS, please apply or PM me in Discord - Vyrax#9465

Looking for more dps to fill our raid roster !!
Apply at

1 Like

LF exceptional DPS to trial for the week. Please reach out to me directly with any questions Discord - Vyrax#9465

LF DPS that want to prog on painsmith

We are recruiting Core raid DPS members, please apply or message me on Discord - Vyrax#9465

We are looking for dps Message vyrax on discord at Vyrax#9465

High priority on a mage, please reach out to me directly! Borux-Area52(in game) or Vyrax#9465(discord) Accepting any exceptional player, please reach out!