[H] <Pineapple Express> (6/9) Looking for late-late night raiders for AQ progression/BWL farm!

<Pineapple Express> Late-Late Night Raiding Midnight-3am Server, Modified Reserve>MS>OS+1.

Info:
Looking for more to help us progress through AQ. We have two teams currently looking for raiders. Both of our teams are on the same loot system and all of our 40 mans run from 11:59 pm (or midnight)-3am server time (EST), and our 20 mans are held on off days when we don’t run 40-mans starting at 12:30 am. The two teams are aptly named after the parents of Pinapple Express.

Raids (Both teams 6/9 AQ40):
Team Hawaiian: Tue/Thu 11:59pm-3am EST
This team is our weekday raid running Tuesdays & Thursdays, They are a fairly new team that has been trying to get new content on farm in an efficient manner and is currently looking for players (especially healers) for a bench.
Raid Leaders: Hydròflask, Hylas, Aditie

Team Trainwreck: Fri/Sat 11:59pm-3am EST
This is our weekend team that runs Friday & Saturday. This is our OG raid team and has been around for almost the whole year that the guild has been around. We started raiding last year and we’ve come from nothing to having a more semi-HC mentality of raiding. This team is currently looking for anyone (Especially healers and rogues) to sign-up for an immediate spot.
Raid Leaders: Maliicious, Stoneclaw

Environment:
Both teams currently have BWL on farm in a little over an hour with the goal of having AQ40 down on farm in a timely manner soon, we want raiders who are of the same mentality of wanting to get current content down as quickly as possible. Casual performance will likely result in a demotion to social.

For more info about the guild or an invite, feel free to PM me or a raid leader in-game or reach out to me in discord @ domonion#1337.
Warcraftlogs @ /guild/us/mankrik/pineapple express

recruiting mages? lookin to xfer to Mankrik for late night raiding guild, 60 mage, half MC gear/half pre-raid BiS

Bumping this, as our list of positions has increased with AQ around the corner and some recent personnel changes.

Top priority is still Warlock(s) and Resto Shammies, but likely room for quality raiders in most other roles. Know your class, pay attention in raid, be reliable and drama free, you’ll fit right in!

Bump and grind

Update: Pretty close to full again, but could use a reliable Rogue who can put out strong DPS.

Update!!!
Looking for Resto Sham, Holy Priest, and Rogues.

You guys are great!
We have two teams, who raid on different days.

Hit me up if you have any questions, I’m always happy to add to the late night green team.

The bumptrain has arrived!!!

Still looking for Resto Sham, Holy Priest, and Rogues