[H] <Percentile Dysfunction> Area52 5/10M SoD 10/10H SoD 10/10MCN Latenight-WW/Tank/Mage/Spriest/Boomy/Disc/HP

Looking exceptional melee dps. High priority for warrior, rogue, DH and all exceptional ranged dps to finish of this tier and start 8.3!! Add me to btag or discord!
Bnet- Jinka#11680 (Discord Kezma#2071)

Looking exceptional melee dps. High priority for warrior, rogue, DH and all exceptional ranged dps to finish of this tier and start 8.3!! Add me to btag or discord!

Looking exceptional melee dps. High priority for warrior, rogue, DH and ALL exceptional ranged dps to finish of this tier and start 8.3!! Add me to btag or discord!

Hi there everyone. We are Looking exceptional melee dps. High priority for warrior, rogue, DH and ALL exceptional ranged dps to finish of this tier and start 8.3!! Add me to btag or discord!

We are Looking exceptional melee dps. High priority for warrior, rogue, DH and ALL exceptional ranged dps to finish of this tier and start 8.3!! Add me to btag or discord!

We are Looking exceptional melee dps. High priority for warrior, rogue, DH and ALL exceptional ranged dps to finish of this tier and start 8.3!! Add me to btag or discord!

Looking for all exceptional dps to finish out this tier and start 8.3!! Add me to btag or discord!

High priority for warlocks and all exceptional dps to finish out this tier and start 8.3!! Add me to btag or discord!

High priority for warlocks,mages and all exceptional dps to finish out this tier and start 8.3!! Add me to btag or discord!

High priority for warlocks,mages and all exceptional dps to finish out this tier and start 8.3!! Add me to btag or discord!

Still looking and interviewing. Please add Jinka#11680/Kezma#2071 discord to set up a time to talk :slight_smile:

Recruitment needs updated:
High priority for Flex Healer- Prefer druid proficient in balance/resto, Fire mages and all exceptional dps to finish out this tier and start 8.3!!

Looking for healers for 8.3!!
Add me to btag or discord to chat!

High priority for Flex Healer- Prefer druid proficient in balance/resto, Fire mages and all exceptional dps to finish out this tier and start 8.3!!

Recruitment needs updated:

Still looking and interviewing. Please add Jinka#11680/Kezma#2071 discord to set up a time to talk :slight_smile:

High priority for Flex Healer- Prefer druid proficient in balance/resto, Fire mages, DK and all exceptional dps to finish out this tier and start 8.3!!