[H] <Pepelands> 5/10M Recruiting DK//Lock/FMAGE - Wed/Thur 8-12 EST

[H] 5/10M - Recruiting for Mythic Wed/Thu 8pm-12 EST

WE ARE A 2 DAY GUILD

< PepeLands > is looking to be a consistent CE guild. Our plan is to never add additional days, and ever extend past our normal raid hours If a raid day falls on a holiday we’ll ask the members if they’d like to raid or reschedule.
We’re looking forward to high level raiding, with a much more relaxed environment and schedule.

Currently in Castle Nathria
10/10 Heroic
5/10 Mythic

Currently Recruiting:
**UH DK **
FIRE MAGES ASAP ASAP ASAP
Affliction Warlock

Resto Shaman
Please Be around 210il + , Have experience or be willing to look up fights outside raid time.
ALTS are not required, but encouraged for splits and sale runs.

Schedule
Wed & Thurs
8:00pm — 12:00am EST

Leadership Background
Our Leading core have raided with the likes of Wildcard Gaming, Vision, Imperative, Intern Made This Boss, xD, and Fused, claiming multiple US 10-40s.

Contact
Discord:
GM : StarvinMonkey#8300
CO GM : Campfireman#6924
BNet:
GM : StarvinMonky#1230
CO GM : Campfireman#1910

Bumping This !!!

Bumping again!! Still recruiting for Wed / Thurs Raid!!

We’re still recruiting!! Firemages Affi locks ! DKS & RShams!!

Still looking!

still looking !! :slight_smile:

Recruiting!!! UH DK ! Firemage ! Affi Warlock!!!

bump up the jam!

212 Unholy DK looking for CE focused guild. My guild recently died due to bleeding members so we never got to get into Mythic and now I am on the lookout for a guild to join to do that. Logs can be found by searching Døzier.

HC parses are low due to not having a 220+wep in that ilvl bracket (parsers in that bracket have really good weapons which DKs scale off very well). Once my RNG stops being garbage, I should be purple parsing within my ilvl bracket again.

I know all mechanics and I never die unless somone kills me with something (chains, slams, ect). I always show up on time with consumables and enchants.

Hit me up if you would like to try me out.
Discord: Dozier#4590

223ilvl
10/10N and 10/10H

warcraftlogs com/character/us/illidan/dakobe#difficulty=3 (add the . before com)

Availability: I’m available most nights of the week, prefer 2 or 3 nights Sunday-Thursday.

Info: Was raiding with my friends for a good while but they have all lost interest in the game. They were all mostly casual with little to no experience (most parsing greens and greys). We only did normal and a good bit of heroic, I’ve had to pug the rest. Parses would probably be a little better if fights weren’t so dragged out either but that’s no big deal. It was fun raiding with friends but now I’m actually looking to make some serious progression.

Willing to trial and show you have what I have to offer. Pretty laid back guy looking to push content and vocal when needed. Was the main melee for mechanics in my friends guild. Melee leader for sludge to call movements, seed runner for artificer, etc. Very good with mechanics.

Any questions feel free to ask.