[H] <Past My Bedtime> it is getting late

Here at Past My Bedtime, we are looking to build for Burning Crusade. We are a group of active members experienced in the complete Burning Crusade experience among other expansions.

We are seeking members to round out our group, currently in search of healers, tanks, and dps.

We are hoping to find members that are out to enjoy themselves and become a part of our group that doesn’t end in just World of Warcraft!

We are an adult-friendly guild – while we do not mind family joining in, just remember content may be 18+.

We are currently raiding in Kara and doing regular heroics. Our raid times are usually at 17:00 (5:00) server time/PST. Our plan is for Wed/Sat to be raid days, but due to current availability, raid days are not set in stone.

We are accepting all applicants who want to help build our guild into the vision we have! We are still a small group, and we are most active in the evening, usually from 16:00 (4:00) server/PST 'til about midnight. We plan on having guild events, gambling, and dungeon runs!!

So if you are:

• Under 18
  • Not looking to be a part of a community

Then Past My Bedtime doesn’t want you!

You can contact me through Battle.net if needed Corruptional#1963 or Discord Corruptional#2213