[H] <Past My Bedtime> got cookies?

Here at Past My Bedtime we are looking to build for Burning Crusade and Shadowlands, we are currently a small group of active members Experienced in the complete Burning Crusade experience among other expansions. currently running mostly M+ Dungeons and starting the leveling process to be get ready!.

For Classic we are on Grobbulus Server and we will be seeking members to round out our group currently in search of healers and dps. (raid times TBD)

For Retail we are on Zul’jin Server and we are seeking active members for both M+ and raiding currently raiding Saturday’s at 8:00PM Eastern time. we are in search of Dps and Healers currently.

We are hoping to find members that are out to enjoy themselves and become a part of our group that doesnt end in just World of Warcraft!

We are an Adult friendly guild, while we do not mind family joining in, just remember content could be 18+

We are currently doing Normal CN on Saturday nights usually start about 7:30PM EST. with plans of pushing into a second night once we get a our team formed.

We are accepting all applicants who are wanting to help build our guild into the vision we have, we are still currently small group and we are currently we are most active in the evening usually from 7:00PM EST til about midnight. We try to do nightly mythic + runs for both gear and fun.
so if you are:
Under 18
Not looking to make any friends

Past My Bedtime doesn’t want you!

you can contact me through bnet if needed Corruptional#1963 or apply through Blizzard’s find a guild options!

Bumpity-bump!

Check out our discord for more info or to apply discord.gg/VJ8P56J6

Bump for a great group.

come check us out!