[H] Passive Aggressive, 7/10M LF DPS Warrior

Passive Aggressive, 10/10H 7/10M, is a progression minded guild currently located on the US-Area52 server. We’re looking for reliable raiders that are flexible in role, adapt quickly to new mechanics with a keen situational awareness, and aren’t shy to own up when they occasionally skip a beat. We enjoy having fun, but know when to focus up to get the job done. CASUAL PLAYERS ALL WELCOME TO JOIN US.

Current needs:
DPS Warrior
DPS - range or melee
All exceptional players are welcome to apply.

We are a guild that will attempt to work through performance issues with you as long as you’re putting your best foot forward. That being said we are not here to run a babysitting program, help us help you.

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 7pm-10pm PST [invites start at 6:45pm to facilitate prompt pulls and organization] We strive to run a progression guild that operates on a semi-casual schedule with a tight roster; solid attendance is a must. Days are naturally reduced as content becomes farmed.

While these are our designated raid nights we remain quite active on off nights. Guild chat may get a tad interesting, please be prepared

Base Requirements

⊗ Competitive drive ⊗ Ability to make scheduled raids and give proper notice of any absences ⊗ Being prepared with Food/Pots/Flasks ⊗ Discord ⊗ Reliable internet connection ⊗ Consummate knowledge of your class with efficiency in playing multiple roles [keeping up to date with theory-crafting + min/maxing] ⊗ No-lifers a plus!

If you think you may be a good fit whisper Pxldaddy in game at anytime!

Contact us Bnet: Wes#12170
Contact us Discord: Wes#6205

1 Like

We woo we want you.

Bumperrrsss.

cool kid guild

It’s a party in here.

Come hang out

213 shadow only 9/10H exp with current raid. looking for a more active and progression minded group. major no lifer and plays daily Nickoa#1985 bnet

We’re still looking for a few dps for mythic progression.

Bumperoooooo

This party is bumpin

Still looking for some peeeps! msg me!

LF more gamers

Yo update it to 6/10

we’re still recruiting.

looking for WW monk, boomkin, DK

Bump for visibility

We’re still recruiting, post updated.

Need a WW monk, Holy pally or boomkin! pm me!

We’re still recruiting.

Current needs:
Demonhunter- Veng or havoc
Monk- Mistweaver
Monk- Windwalker
Shaman- Resto
All exceptional players are welcome to apply.

Pxl promised me a cookie if I posted here