[H] <Part Time Pro> 5/11M LF DPS

< Part Time Pro > is a new(er) guild to Tichondrius but not to raiding. Our leadership is composed of returning server first raiders from Wrath and Pandaria and Legion CE raiders who want to get things done without raiding every day of the week. We understand that Mythic content can be pushed without having to log in each and every day.

That being said, we’re running around a 23-24 man roster in the hopes that if someone needs to take a night off because; work, kids, life, power is out, house on fire, whatever, the raid can go on. Life happens, don’t feel guilty. We will be rotating players in for gear regularly, and are hoping to also be able to make optimizations if needed for prog.

We also are active in other ways - M+, Monday Alt Nights, as well as other games including LoL, Final Fantasy, Valorant, Overwatch, Monster Hunter, PoE, Pokemon and more!

Our raid times are:

Tuesday + Thursday 6:30 - 9:30 PST - Currently 5/11 M 10/11 H (7/10M SoD) (8/10M CN) LF 2 more dps! Bonus points for a DK!

If interested please feel free to reach out to us here, in game, or discord!

Raid Lead: Btag- Kerel#1171 Discord- Dava#4105

Up we go! Tuesday Thursday still would like a shadow priest for Christmas!

Wednesday Friday still filling out their Mythic roster

Up we go! Still lookin’ for a few more range dps to round out our Tuesday+Thursday group!

Up we go! Still lookin’ for a few more range dps to round out our Tuesday+Thursday group!

Up we go again! Tuesday and Thursday are looking for a mage for mythic progression!

Wednesday + Friday still need more people as they finish clearing up Heroic and move into Mythic!

Up we go! Tuesday and Thursday lookin’ for a few more dps and a healer or flex healer for mythic!

bump :slight_smile: :muscle:
Tuesday and Thursday lookin’ for a few more dps and a healer or flex healer for mythic!

Bump for first night of Mythic Ping Pong prog! 40%

Up we go! Lookin’ for a few more dps to polish off our mythic roster! Come kill some bosses with us! Willing to teach if you are willing to learn!

245 arms warrior - karnivus tichondrius server. AOTC with no mythic kills few heroic kt and sylv parses
I’m looking for a new guild. Please hit me up

Up we go! Still lookin’ for a few more dps for our roster

Up we go! Still looking for a healer and some ranged dps or an enhance shammy to round out our roster!

I’m looking for a guild on Tich. Warlock main since forever. 238ish ilvl. My prog is all on my Boomy as my last guild needed it and made me swap. 2/10M kills and mythic experience up to and including Painsmith. Add me on btag or message here. Billient#1810

Bump up for Finnaaallyy 4/10. 26% first night on Remnant! Would like a few ranged dps to trial next week!

Bump for a priest!

Bump for 1 healer and some ranged dps!

Bump! 4 more raid days until 9.2 raid! Hype!

Bumping it up! Looking for 3-4 more dps to trial new raid week! Could also use a non shammy healer! Come kill some bosses with us!

1 Like

Wondering if you’re still searching for a healer? Priest heals here 4/10M CN and pugged AOTC during 9.1. added on bnet Boomer#1219

Up we go! Killed a mythic boss, had a good time! Lookin’ for some more players to blast with us!