[H] <Pantheon's Legion> Diversity & Family Focused 8/8N 8/8H

“You talking to me?” Taxi Driver, 1976

“Michael, I did nothing. I did absolutely nothing, and it was everything that I thought it could be.” - Peter Gibbons, Office Space

A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to. Gandalf - Lord of the Ring

“Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I’ve got news for you pal, you ain’t leadin’ but two things, right now: Jack and sh*t… and Jack left town.” - Ash, Army of Darkness

“A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.” - Hannibal Lecter, The Silence of the Lambs

“Daddy would have gotten us Uzis.” - Samantha, Night of the Comet

“A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.” The Silence of the Lambs, 1991

“It’s 106 miles to Chicago, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.” “Hit it!” - Elwood, The Blues Brothers

“Don’t ever let somebody tell you you can’t do something, not even me. Alright? You dream, you gotta protect it. People can’t do something themselves, they wanna tell you you can’t do it. If you want something, go get it. Period.”

– Chris Gardner, from The Pursuit of Happyness

“Ya Ta!” - Hiro Nakamura, Heroes

I’m Givin’ Her All She’s Got, Captain! - USS Enterprise Chief Engineer Montgomery “Scotty” Scott, Star Trek: The Original Series

Hope everyone is having a good January so far!

“I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.”
― Marilyn Monroe

If ever you aggro, I got your back bro.

“No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”
― Eleanor Roosevelt, [This is My Story]

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. –Amelia Earhart

Hey there. I’m interested in your guild for my Horde alts. I main Alliance, but I am a pretty heavy altoholic so I like to spend significant time Horde side as well. I’ve got a 366 Druid, and a 352 Shaman currently on Dalaran, and may be transferring some others over as well over time.

A few questions:

• What is your primary tool for communication (guild chat, Discord, etc.)?
  • Does “Family Focused” mean you treat each other like family, or does it imply expected restraints on chat content/language?
  • Finally, is there a significant amount of Blizzard hating/bashing going on in your guild?

Thanks.

• We use guild chat and discord a lot!
  • We definitely do strive to treat each other like family! I haven’t had a chance to talk to every single person in the guild yet, but of the people I have talked to, I think they are all great :slight_smile: We are not specifically concerned with language, except for in cases where it delegitimizes someone as a person!
  • While we do have the occasional complaint here and there about the game, for the most part we look a lot into min/maxing our toons, discussing lore, earning achievements, battle pets, and mount collecting!
1 Like

[But man is not made for defeat. A man can be destroyed but not defeated.]
[Ernest Hemingway]

“Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death!” Auntie Mame, 1958