[H] <Pantheon's Legion> Diversity & Family Focused 8/8N 8/8H

Here’s another post I’m making before Bezco

1 Like

Which of Santa’s reindeer needs to mind his manners the most?
“Rude Olph”

How do you make a Kleenex dance? Put a little boogie in it

(Gross)

The North Pole doesn’t import goods because it’s Elf Sufficient

Happy Turkey Day all!

Whatever negative thought you tell yourself goes straight into your subconscious and stays there as a belief. The only way a belief can be changed is if you change it on a conscious level, which is done by questioning those beliefs to make sure they are true—that is, whether they are based on fact or simply a “distorted” perception you have

If anyone has any questions, please let us know!

“You wouldn’t worry so much about what others think of you if you realized how seldom they do.” ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

Music gets me through everything

I’d rather attempt to do something great and fail than to attempt to do nothing and succeed – Robert H. Schuller

If you could create a new class to play in WoW, what would it be?

Bard class would be pretty sweet

Does your guild have the typical cliques that most have? Meaning it is difficult for a new member to truely feel part of the guild, many have said oh we’re on discord during non raid or we run M+ all the time, only to join, and find neither is the case. I ask because I feel I havent found a true homey feeling yet…
Also, what kind of language do you allow? I have found that it seems like a lot of people don’t know how to communicate if they are not dropping the “F” bomb every 3 or 4 words. Certainly dont mind the occassional swearing, but constant I just prefer not to hear in my home all the time :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not sure if we have a True Homey feels, but we are 25+ for the most part, use vulgarity, but prefer more elaborate cursing of the vocabulistic kind. Since we are a safe place for most of our members, I would say there is far less vulgarity than your average raiding guild, but more than your PC casual guild. maybe halfway between the two?

Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving
– Albert Einstein

Just downed Heroic G’huun as a guild woot woot!

2 Likes

“I’m sorry, Dave. I’m afraid I can’t do that.” - HAL, 2001: A Space Odyssey

This mission is too important for me to allow you to jeopardize it. - HAL 9000

Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody’s power and is not easy – Aristotle

“If you think that by threatening me you can get me to do what you want… Well, that’s where you’re right. But - and I am only saying that because I care - there’s a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing.” - Chris Knight, Real Genius