[H] <Pantheon's Legion> Diversity & Family Focused 8/8N 8/8H

I’d like to share a revelation I’ve had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species. I realized that you’re not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with their surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to another area, and you multiply, and you multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we are the cure – Agent Smith

“If I’m not back in five minutes, just wait longer.” - Ace Ventura, Ace ventura, Pet Detective

As you can see, we’ve had our eye on you for some time now, Mr. Anderson. It seems that you’ve been living two lives. In one life, you’re Thomas A. Anderson, program writer for a respectable software company. You have a Social Security number, you pay your taxes, and… you help your landlady carry out the garbage. The other life is lived in computers, where you go by the hacker alias Neo, and are guilty of virtually every computer crime we have a law for. One of these lives has a future, and one of them does not. I’m going to be as forthcoming as I can be, Mr. Anderson. You’re here because we need your help. We know that you’ve been contacted by a certain individual: A man who calls himself Morpheus. Now, whatever you think you know about this man is irrelevant. He is considered by many authorities to be the most dangerous man alive. My colleagues believe that I’m wasting my time with you, but I believe you wish to do the right thing. We’re willing to wipe the slate clean. Give you a fresh start. And all that we’re asking in return is your cooperation in bringing a known terrorist to justice
– Agent Smith

“I’m going to give you a little advice. There’s a force in the universe that makes things happen. And all you have to do is get in touch with it, stop thinking, let things happen, and be the ball.” - Ty Webb, Caddyshack

“A man chooses, a slave obeys” – Andrew Ryan

1. WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE - God (Douglas Adams), So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

“Stay awhile and listen!” - Deckard Cain

“Some days, you just can’t get rid of a bomb!” - Adam West, Batman & Robin

I don’t know why they call it the Court of Stars. I hang out there all the time and I never see anyone famous.

“Bill, strange things are afoot at the Circle K.” - Ted, Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure

hey! our guild is awesome! join today!

“Invention, my dear friends, is 93% perspiration, 6% electricity, 4% evaporation, and 2% butterscotch ripple.” - Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory

Dolly and Dot are my best friends. They pull my wagon through dunes of sand. They have small teeth and they love to eat. - best song in WoW

“Heya, Tom’, it’s Bob from the office down the hall. Good to see you, buddy; how’ve you been? Things have been alright for me except that I’m a zombie now. I really wish you’d let us in.” Jonothan Coulton, Re: Your Brains

1 Like

Is raiding req?

Nope. you only raid if you want

I would be interested.
Btag is Maisseigh#11977

check any officer online we’d be glad to have you!

Anyone have any questions? Happy to answer!

“Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.”
-Lucille Ball