[H] <Pantheon's Legion> Diversity & Family Focused 8/8N 8/8H

Hey hey! Are you guys still looking for people on your Tuesday and Thursday raids? Currently a Resto Druid and can play Balance as well if needed.

Hey there! I’d be interested in talking to someone about joining. Schedule is pretty casual atm but I’d be interested in helping out the Tuesday and Thursday raids as either heals or dps. Zumolok#1274 is my bnet

Weekday raid team kills 4/8N Eternal Palace on the first night. Come join us for night 2! Looking for more healers, tanks and range dps.

I have sent you a friend request. Hope to hear from you soon.

Weekday raid now 6/8N. Still looking for tanks with dps off spec, range dps and healers with dps off spec.

Normal Azshara down on weekend raid! onto H Ashvane and beyond!

Bump. Joined the guild about a month ago and it’s been a great environment for someone like me who’s been out of the loop with WoW for awhile and needed to get back up to speed again. If you’re looking for a place to hang your hat that’s friendly, laid back, devoid of toxicity or arrogance, but yet still serious about seeing and doing the content than this is the guild for you. Great group of people.

1 Like

Heroic Court down, onto tentacle lovey dovey craftian abberation. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Za’qul hotfixed to be killable? whaaa?

I only like tentacles when they are in our pocket. Za’qul pew pew Za’qul no move

I don’t need to know about any tentacles.

are you the best person to contact for a guild invite? I play most weekends and weekdays for that matter but am located in australia so times are a bit of a factor for me (however weekend raid times are fine!)

this is also an alt, i have a pally (about same ilevel) and am currently also leveling a mage

Hello. I’m a fairly new player and BFA is my first expansion. I’ve been enjoying raids and Mythic+ but haven’t found a guild to help me really get into it. I’m available for all of your raid schedules and would love to participate as much as I can :). My bnet is Deadbot#11173.

Hello all!!! Mal I LOVE YOU!!!

OMG! My Guild. I have found you at last.