[H] Paladin/Shaman looking for daytime raiding / pvp guild

I am a us service member living in Europe but playing on US servers (eu and us servers don’t sync). I am looking for a day time raiding / pvp guild that I can raid with. A 2pm EST start time is my best time for me, but I can work with an hour earlier or later.

My characters:
Paladin Ret(378) /Holy(371)
Shaman Resto(368)/Ele(361)/Enh(in progress)

I enjoy playing all the specs I have listed. I have always healed for raids and pvp in past expansion and enjoy doing it now as well.

I am a father and a husband and I am also working on my masters so at a minimum I play 1 night per week with potential for more (up to 3)…school/ family come first except for my one night per week game night.

If I’m a good fit for any horde guild I am willing to transfer servers, I’m not willing to faction change because I like to play with my friend on occasion and he is horde. I hope there is a guild out there, LFR sucks…

Bump and thank you for your Service!

1 Like

Hello,

I am Sin from and am actively recruiting for our team. We are looking specifically for skilled healers (Druid, Shaman, Disc Priest or Mistweaver) and Plate DPS to round out our roster as we head into Mythic content. We raid Tues Wed Thurs 8pm to 11pm EST.

If you are interested please feel free to reach out to me at:
Sinalthor#1324
Discord - Sin#9002

Thank you for your reply however 8pm is 2am for me in Europe, so I would be unable to attend. Thank you for reaching out. It did sound like a great opportunity