[H] Paladin Healer looking for raiding group/guild!

Hi folks, Looking for a bunch of people to keep alive while doing M+, Normal and Heroic raiding. I like groups who try hard enough to get AOTC every tier but are otherwise chill as hell.

I’m available from 9 CST onwards on every day besides Friday and Saturday, 434 ilevel and neck at 64 and climbing~

Interested, just throw me a reply!

About us:

• Sargeras Alliance. We formed during Legion and were pushing mythic content right out the gate. We recently moved as a core to alliance on Sargeras from Horde Illidan. We believe this to be beneficial to us long-term and since the entire core was on board we decided to go through with the move! We believe in having fun as a priority, but Cutting Edge is our goal!

Schedule:
Weds 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)
Thurs 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)

What We Are Looking For:
Fun is definitely our motivating factor (which is why we agreed as a whole to step away from the game when players did not find it fun). A large factor though is definitely progression and seeing as much content as possible. We are seeking players with a positive attitude that understand an error correction is not a personal attack.

Current Progression:

8/8H 3/8M

Classes Needed:
We currently are seeking DPS

My Bnet: ChugsBleach#1280

If you’re interested plz contact me as soon as ur available :slight_smile:

I got so excited when I seen this post until I saw “ except Friday Saturday “

Well if you change your mind I’m not kidding when I say that I think we would be a good fit for each other.

I’m the GM of Even Flow we are on the horde side of Tichondrius, our raid days are Fri/Sat from 9pm-12am pst. We are an AOTC/ M+ focused guild and are 8/8H.When classic launched a quarter of my guild went with it, we do have enough members for raid so that’s not the issue but I would love to get back to 30 days ago when I was used to seeing 12-15 people online during the night. Anyway, I’d love to chat if you change your mind you can reach me on bnet Vetec#1230

You willing to go Alliance? 7/8H guild here would love a pally healer. Raid times fit you at 9pm CST Wed/Sun. Add me if interested for more info Rush#12378