H Pal / R Shaman LF Raid

Returning player came back during S3 looking for a heroic+ raid team. Can flex between H Pal and Resto Shaman. Have experience in the current raids and am looking for a steady guild to clear these weekly. I do m+ in between raid nights. I’ve been wow on and off since BC and am just looking for the right guild of steady raiders.

Discord othollywood#4588

1 Like

Eclipsed-to have deprived (someone or something) of significance, power, or prominence.

Our goal is to achieve the Eclipsing of bosses, M+, Mounts, and every other aspect of the game.

Eclipsed was created by a group of veteran players that want to build a community oriented Guild that encompasses all aspects of the game and doing it with other people to achieve our best possible playability. We will have multiple raid teams and are currently recruiting for two raid teams, keystones and more.

Total Eclipse (11/11H 2/11M Sepulcher 9/10H Fated Nathria 9/10H Fated SOD)
Tues/Thurs 8-11 EST
Needs: Healer with DPS off spec, enhancement and elemental shaman, frost/unholy DK, and a havoc DH

Dark Star (11/11H Sepulcher 10/10H Fated Nathria)
Wednesday and Friday 8-11 EST
Needs: Need a holy pally, Warlock and any experienced ranged dps

Both Teams will achieve AoTC, and Heroic farm and then go into mythic as the natural order of completing things on the next tier.

In a raider, we expect the will and drive to learn and collaborate, as well as openness to constructive criticism, initiative to research and master your class, and the desire to progress at a moderate pace by

• bringing a positive attitude. We want mature, goal-oriented, and chill raiders who enjoy raiding and want to be here to have a good time with us.
  • We will raid 6 hours a week. Each minute of raid time is valuable. We need you to be punctual and prepared.
  • We also expect you to know the boss strategies. Fights are a lot less frustrating when everyone is prepared and knows what to do ahead of time. Speaking up and asking a question when you don’t understand a mechanic or strategy is encouraged.

We are also openly recruiting people interested in Mythic Plus Pushing, Achievement Runs, Random Guild Events, and etc.

Our website: Eclipsed | Guilds of WoW

Points of Contact:
Nakkita/Recruiting Council Discord: Nakkita#7971 BTag: britt2376#1776
Jay/GM Discord: Justgetit#6408 BTag: Jussgetit#1891

Hey there! Our guild needs one more healer to finish off our healer core for the rest of this season & Dragonflight! I sent you a discord request but I wanted to leave more info here for you as well. :slightly_smiling_face:

Chaotic Neutral is a long established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. We ended SFO prog at 11/11H & 3/11M before we took our break and we now focus on building our team for the rest of season 4 & Dragonflight. For fated raid progress we are at 9/10H CN & 10/10H SoD. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please add my btag to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 2/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Discord: Sulveris#2701

Hello, not sure if you have found what you are looking for yet or not but if you haven’t checkout Dead-Blackwater Raiders on either warcraftlogs or raiderio. We are currently looking for a main healer and flex healers for raid and always more people to do M+ with. If based on the blurbs there you want to know more reach out to me Taels#2758 on discord.

Cheers!

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.