[H] <Overthrow> 2 day raiding guild 10/10h 1/10m recruiting dps and healers for mythic prog!

Hi all, Overthrow is recruiting primarily for raiding and m+. The current members of the guild have been playing with each other for years. We are a friendly, semi-hardcore guild looking for players who want to raid twice a week and clear high end content.

We are primarily a raiding/m+ guild but we do all content together. If you’re looking for a fun, but serious and competitive raid guild then this is the guild for you. We are active daily and always willing to help other guild mates. Like I said before we are a semi-hardcore raiding guild so we will being clearing AotC, the goal is still to make mythic progression and hopefully create a guild that can do CE.

We can still use most classes BUT the ones we are missing now and need are
-Hunters
-Shadowpriest
-Boomkin
-Ranged dps in general
-Unholy DKs
-2 healers

Our raid schedule is Wednesday and Sunday from 8:30pm EST to 11:30 pm EST (5:30-8:30 server time.) If we’re close to clearing the whole raid or downing a boss staying past the scheduled time would be preferable.

Requirements we’re looking for:

Have a similar or close progression to ours.

Be friendly and have fun, no egos or getting angry. We all want to progress together.

Be able to take and give criticism, we all want to improve and clear content together!

If you’re interested feel free to add me on Discord or bnet.

Discord = Darling#3952

Battle.net = wildr0y#11676

3 Likes

bump this thank you.

Still recruiting for all roles! Once prepatch comes out we will continue to raid Mythic and Heroic until the expac is over!

Still recruiting multiple roles available.

need some more BOOMERS for SL

In seek of fellow guild mates

Need RDPS and healers more than anything!

Looking for long walks along the beach with some new guildies

Need all roles but ranged dps and healers are most needed!

Still looking for a few more. Raids will start this Wednesday.

Still need most roles, need ranged dps a lot! Trial raids are starting Wednesday!!!

Need ranged DPS. Still looking.

I’m interested. I have several different toons I could play and haven’t settled on a main yet, but a range DPS or a healer would be cool by me.

Wildroy, I added you in game and in discord so we can talk!

Looking for most roles still! Next raid trial day is Wednesday!!!

The eastern newt (Notophthalmus viridescens) is a common newt of eastern North America. It frequents small lakes, ponds, and streams or nearby wet forests. The eastern newt produces tetrodotoxin, which makes the species unpalatable to predatory fish and crayfish. It has a lifespan of 12 to 15 years in the wild, and it may grow to 5 in (13 cm) in length. These animals are common aquarium pets, being either collected from the wild or sold commercially. The striking bright orange juvenile stage, which is land-dwelling, is known as a red eft. Some sources blend the general name of the species and that of the red-spotted newt subspecies into the eastern red-spotted newt (although there is no “western” one).

Still need dps classes, ranged or melee!

Still need most roles, need ranged dps a lot! Trial raids are starting Wednesday!!!

Need dps and healers still!

saw ur post, sent discord request

We are still looking for raiders for SL! We are missing a few classes that we need so please read the post above :slight_smile: