[H] <Overthrow> 2 day raiding guild 10/10h 1/10m recruiting dps and healers for mythic prog!

We are still looking for raiders for SL! We are missing a few classes that we need so please read the post above :slight_smile:

Still looking for a few roles! Could def use healers, shadow priest, ww monk!

Salamanders are very sensitive to environmental change and pollution, and are what scientists refer to as an “Indicator Species,” or a species that is very intolerant of pollution and environmental change.

Join the guild for more salamander facts!

Still need dps and healers!!!

Still need some dps and healers, next raid is Wednesday at 8:30 pm est!!!

Add me up on bnet or discord, raid is wednesday. Still need dps and healers before SL!!!

What up!!! We’re three cool guys looking for other cool guys who wanna hang out in our party mansion. Nothing sexual. Dudes in good shape encouraged, if you’re fat you should be able to find humor in the little things. Again, NOTHING SEXUAL.

Still looking for a few more!!!

Raiding with trials tonight! Message Wildroy for info!

Last raid before Shadowlands this Wednesday, still need dps and healers! Add me on bnet or discord!!!

Hit up Wildroy for a trial before SL launches!

Final trial raid before SL is today at 830pm est! Still need some people so add me to bnet or discord!!!

Added on BNet, I’m new to the server and looking for a guild. Enhance/Resto flex, will also likely be bringing at least one other toon over to Tich in the near future.

Still recruiting for SL! Need some heals and dps still!

Need a few dps still, we need dh and shadow priest the most but can use most other classes still. Need a resto shaman.

interested, sent a discord request

Still need 1 more healer and a few more rdps!!!

Need one final healer for raid and more ranged dps!

My friend and I (Hunter and Holy Paladin) are looking for a raiding guild. 182 Ilvl with heroic and mythic raiding experience.

Sent you a friend request on discord my discord is harvington#5669 I play resto druid