[H] <Outrun> 6/10M Tue/Th Late Night (CST)

Hello Illidan!

Outrun is birthed out of a bundle of friends and seasoned WoW veterans with the goal to enjoy the game around a casual atmosphere with a serious approach.

We started out late into the patch with our eyes set on AOTC. After reaching that goal rather quickly we decided to venture toward Mythic Raiding. A handful of our officers are previous Cutting Edge raiders and most of us are experienced in hardcore raiding. As expansions came and went with the years, a lot of us cannot dedicate time to a full 3-day raiding schedule but still want to enjoy end-game content.

Our raiding schedule is
TUES/THURS 22:00 - 01:00 (CST)

As far as what we’re looking for, we’re not really short on specific roles. We have a few members that are able to swap between DPS/Healers. Although, one or two healer mains with DPS offspec would be sublime. Anyone is welcome to apply!

We provide feasts and cauldrons. Showing up to our raids is half the battle, the rest comes easily. We have experienced players, knowledgeable in each class and specialization should anyone come across any hurdles and need help.

While raiding mythic is our top priority as a guild, we venture into a lot of Mythic+. We help out guildmates with their KSM. We’re constantly pushing keys in the 16-18 range. We also have an interest in PvP so we’re also looking for anyone who would be interested in pushing 3s and/or RBGs.

We are very laid back, on off days we enjoy drunk heroic clears, or m+ marathons or just hang out in discord with our cams on. If this schedule and a light hearted, fun atmosphere is what your looking for reach out to me or any guild member to discuss joining us.

My BTag: Tikle#1217
My Discord: Tikle#8281

2 Likes

Bumping this great post!

1 Like

Join us for Hungering this Tuesday!

You recruiting hunters? I am pacific and 8-11 my time would be perfect

2 Likes

You mean an extra immunity for clean-ups?!?! Absolutely! Hit me up in game or discord. We actually have a good number of our members from California (another chunk of us are in Texas), which is why he have this late night schedule.

We’re officially 3/10! Looking for extra hands for Inerva!

Looking for Boomies, Ret Paladins, and one healer!

1 Like

Bump! We hope to be 4/10 this week!

2 Likes

Join us tonight for a quick Hungering kill and some Sun King progression!

Bumping this!

On the look out for a balance Druid!

We’re going for CE in 9.1! Get a head start amongst our ranks!

where do I sign up?