[H] <Outliers> 3/9M LF DPS

Hello!

Outliers is recruiting! We are a laid back group that has the goal of clearing content while it is still current, on a 9hr a week schedule. If that sounds like something you’re looking for, please contact one of the officers below!

Progression:
3/9M BoD
CE Uldir
CE Antorus

Schedule:
7:30pm-10:30pm PST T/W/TH

Current Needs:
Retribution Paladin & Windwalker Monk, but all viable DPS specs will be considered for core positions. We are looking for geared players (400+ ilvl) with mythic experience ready to jump right into Battle for Dazar’alor progression.

Officers to contact:
Voladis#1809 - GM
Zooeys#1348 - Officer

Thanks for considering Outliers

Hey! This is mainly to trial for BFD. I’m a 12+ year WoW player who recently returned to BFA. I played a TON in the beginning of the expansion and had issues finding guilds that raided consistently/stayed together. My last guild had trouble recruiting people for mythic, forcing us to cancel raid nights and eventually the guild fell apart. Frustrated, I quit the game, but I’ve been missing it and decided to give it another shot.

I have experience in all levels of raiding (casual, hardcore (4 hours / 4 days a week)). I have a few CE. I’m confident in my abilities as a warrior, not sure if you can find previous logs for the guild I’m currently in here on Tichondrius, but I think they’re decent enough (The ones where we have full heroic clears with a few M bosses, I can’t post links on this forum). The last time I logged in was probably October, so unfortunately I’m only 371 ilvl and a little behind on the neck, but I’m willing to catch up as much as I can for BFD.

Ultimately, I’m someone who will show up for raid ready with flasks/food/pots, knowing the fights, and will always follow directions.

Let me know if you’re interested, and I don’t mind trialing a bunch! I really want to get into some serious progression. My bnet is Onlinecutie#1954

Best,

Onlinecutie

Bump! Ghuun down, and we are looking to fill 2 DPS spots and 1 healer now for the next raid!

Disc priests are mythical creatures

1 Like

Looking for a great Ret Pally now!

Still looking for exceptional dps!

I’m very interested; will reach out in game!